Waco!

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
The Waco Massacre:

Tonight (Sunday, 4/17). 8PM, on CNN. Hopefully it will be unbiased coverage of that event, which is testimony to the growth of the American police state.

To this day I don't really understand why Waco even happened, what I saw was one major fuck up after another by the feds that ultimately led to the unnecessary deaths of federal officers and civilians alike.

To this day I don't really understand why Waco even happened, what I saw was one major fuck up after another by the feds that ultimately led to the unnecessary deaths of federal officers and civilians alike.

The REASON it happened? ATF was upset that DEA was getting all the high profile news busts. The raid was supposed to make the ATF LOOK good in the Press to conter the DEA raids.

Of course what retard thought an armed raid on a compound of religious zealots PREPARED for the Government to attack them with JUST such a raid always baffles me.

The ATF fabricated excuses to raid them to begin with. When the FBI took over the siege they fabricated child abuse charges to bolster a piss poor public relations disaster.

The fact that those FBI/HRT bastards knew there were 24 innocent children in that building yet they punched holes through the walls and introduced a highly flammable (military grade) tear gas is unforgiveable malfeasance that reaches to the level of criminal negligence. Some of those kids were little tots, little girls of two years, and they were burned to death. There was no need to take that action. They did it because their authority was challenged and for no other reason.

No one was held to account for that outrageous abuse of federal authority. Those sonsabitches. Those rotten, authoritarian, Nazi bastards! I wish they all die slow, painful deaths! Every time I watch the Waco coverage on television it pleases me to see those dead ATF thugs carried off and my feelings are opposite of what they should be. I have no sympathy for them. In fact it wouldn't bother me a bit if every goddam one of them were killed.

24 innocent kids! There is no way to justify or excuse that.

Last edited:
The fact that those FBI/HRT bastards knew there were 24 innocent children in that building yet they punched holes through the walls and introduced a highly flammable (military grade) tear gas is unforgiveable malfeasance that reaches to the level of criminal negligence. Some of those kids were little tots, little girls of two years, and they were burned to death. There was no need to take that action. They did it because their authority was challenged and for no other reason.

No one was held to account for that outrageous abuse of federal authority. Those sonsabitches. Those rotten, authoritarian, Nazi bastards! I wish they all die slow, painful deaths! Every time I watch the Waco coverage on television it pleases me to see those dead ATF thugs carried off and my feelings are opposite of what they should be. I have no sympathy for them. In fact it wouldn't bother me a bit if every goddam one of them were killed.

None of the children died due to fire, they died due to asphyxiation from the smoke the fire caused, they were all in a cement bunker.

But you are right, the FBI knew full well the building was rigged with flammable liquids to quickly fire it if attacked. Yet they fired tear gas and rammed the building with a tank to fire more.

major reason: aft was up for funding and needed to justify what they asking...there was no need to attack...just look at the semantics......

billy graham has a 'retreat'

koresh a 'compound'

It was largely a matter of Hubrus, as several of the other posters have commented. The ATF agents KNEW that they were compromised before they even got to the initial rally point. They made the assault anyway. Pretty stupid right from the start.

Though I do think it goes to show that the common citizen does stand a fighting chance against at least small-scale governmental invasions, if properly prepared.

plus the adults including koresh left the 'compound' daily

koresh was warned that the raid was coming

no one can withstand a government assault for long.....ie. move in philly.....waco....weaver and ruby ridge

you just cant match their fire power or stand them off ...once they cut off your water...imagine the water needed for 50 people? just drinking water....

to this day i will never understand why they just had to kill all those people....shades of jim jones if you ask me....drink the kool aid or die!

[...]

to this day i will never understand why they just had to kill all those people....shades of jim jones if you ask me....drink the kool aid or die!
It obviously is the nature of our government's law enforcement bureaucracy. The amazing thing is why so few ordinary Americans are not outraged by it and quietly accept it.

riot+cops+rnc.jpg

What we are seeing today is the emergence of the American police state and when the general public becomes aware of it, it will be too late to do anything about it.

None of the children died due to fire, they died due to asphyxiation from the smoke the fire caused, they were all in a cement bunker.

But you are right, the FBI knew full well the building was rigged with flammable liquids to quickly fire it if attacked. Yet they fired tear gas and rammed the building with a tank to fire more.

so any criminal who wants to keep the cops away should booby trap their place with kids inside and that's supposed to make the cops look bad?

i'm not commenting on any other part of the waco thing, btw... just that one.

all they had to do was walk up to the door jillian and serve the warrent...why was this treated any differently than a regular service....same with ruby ridge

so any criminal who wants to keep the cops away should booby trap their place with kids inside and that's supposed to make the cops look bad?

i'm not commenting on any other part of the waco thing, btw... just that one.
If you're looking for a way to excuse what the FBI/HRT did there is no way.

The FBI knew there were children in there and they had ample cause to believe Koresh was irrationally fanatical. Aside from a compelling wish to assert their authority there was absolutely no need to do what they did. Their action was recklessly dangerous as well as aggressively provocative, so whether the fire was started by the FBI's action or by an infuriated Koresh, the blame lies squarely with the FBI/HRT. They are totally responsible.

So the answer to your rather redundant question is, no they shouldn't but yes they could.

The Waco Massacre:

Tonight (Sunday, 4/17). 8PM, on CNN. Hopefully it will be unbiased coverage of that event, which is testimony to the growth of the American police state.
There doing a piece on a&e waco madman or messiah. Interesting cult

[...]

It obviously is the nature of our government's law enforcement bureaucracy. The amazing thing is why so few ordinary Americans are not outraged by it and quietly accept it.

riot+cops+rnc.jpg

What we are seeing today is the emergence of the American police state and when the general public becomes aware of it, it will be too late to do anything about it.
Do we still have a police state?

David wanted to die. Prophecy

Forum List

Back