Wacky James O'Keefe to attend White House social media summit, Facebook & Twitter not invited!

Shows our Presidents priorities

Invite the pimp

• Banned
"A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period

The Fake News is not as important, or as powerful, as Social Media. They have lost tremendous credibility since that day in November, 2016, that I came down the escalator with the person who was to become your future First Lady. When I ultimately leave office in six years, or maybe 10 or 14 (just kidding), they will quickly go out of business for lack of credibility, or approval, from the public. That’s why they will all be Endorsing me at some point, one way or the other. Could you imagine having Sleepy Joe Biden, or Alfred E. Newman or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1/1024th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!" - Trump

• Banned
" The @washingtonpost printed a total correction about White House summit on A2 of the print edition today, after incorrectly reporting our videos “proven false.” This is an extraordinary admission to having lied about @Project_Veritas. I have never in my journalistic career published an outright false statement like this. We always verify and if it’s not true, we don’t publish. I just don’t understand why journalists continue to malign and attack character of people. Stick to the facts. DO YOUR JOB." - Sassy O'Keefe

" The @washingtonpost printed a total correction about White House summit on A2 of the print edition today, after incorrectly reporting our videos “proven false.” This is an extraordinary admission to having lied about @Project_Veritas. I have never in my journalistic career published an outright false statement like this. We always verify and if it’s not true, we don’t publish. I just don’t understand why journalists continue to malign and attack character of people. Stick to the facts. DO YOUR JOB." - Sassy O'Keefe
Yep. This is where we find REAL JOURNALISM

"He's not controversial, he's truthful. He's truthful." - Eloquent Donald on O'Keefe

I can find a whole lotta rwnj conspiracy theory sites saying this, but oddly cannot find this supposed correction.

Project veritus videos are fake, BTW.

Shows our Presidents priorities

Invite the pimp
Okeefe is a biased rag. He should go undercover at Monsanto and do the american people an actual service.

I'll give you some points for that.
That however fired not negate his other work.

Jo
No one should be surprised about the depravity that your random human is capable of. Look in any organization, any community, any government, any party, and you will find the full gambit of possibility.

The problem with okeefe only attacking left leaning organizations, basically acts of war, is the same problem as cherry picking facts on any issue and only presenting those. It's only half the picture. It doesnt bring a complete understanding to anyone. The result is purposefully one sided. The right loves it still, because it reinforces their worldview that left bad and right good and gives them easy ammunition in their individual arguments.

The crazy left portrays James O'Keefe as "wacky" because he recorded Planned Parenthood officials who were willing to sell human body parts. Meanwhile the same crazy left thinks the Brit agent, who created the fake dossier designed to impeach the President, is a freaking hero. Does TDS cause mental illness?

Forum List

Back