Wabbit and Pinky-Toast awol

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rightwngcrkpot, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Rightwngcrkpot

Rightwngcrkpot Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    It appears that the two of them are AWOL yet as of this morning. I sent them the same e-mailing as I sent everyone else from the old MB (whose screen names I could accurately recall). As of this morning, The Wabbit and Pinkytoast haven't read their e-mails yet, but Dbrod has and I expect her to show up in the near future.

RWC

2. AnnECUCherry

AnnECUCherry Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16
    For your sake, Cracky, I do hope Dbrod shows up soon.

And I can't wait to see IRabbit tear into these pseudo-intellectuals!

I would even pay good money for that show!./COLOR]

3. MaggieMae

MaggieMae Reality bits

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,601
    Ha! I did the same for all my AOL leftwingcrackpots. We should plan a reunion. At least on this board, new people don't get shut out as they did on the AOL PC board.

4. Rightwngcrkpot

Rightwngcrkpot Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Dbrod will be along soon. She's probably holding court somewhere or is otherwise distracted.....likely at the bar in the Lazy Flamingo II on Sanibel Island. Alas, she has been keeping a somewhat low profile since last November's elections, however, with Bush and Cheney now in retirement, she really doesn't have a great big "target" anymore.

At this point, the only thing that could possibly "get her goat" would be if Dick Cheney bought a house in her neighborhood. Years ago, I used to be able to get her to throw rocks at her computer whenever I logged on, but I've mellowed with age I guess. :lol:

In the meantime, though, I'm glad to see most of the gang from the old AOL board showing up here.

RWC