Wabbit and Pinky-Toast awol

Apr 5, 2009
It appears that the two of them are AWOL yet as of this morning. I sent them the same e-mailing as I sent everyone else from the old MB (whose screen names I could accurately recall). As of this morning, The Wabbit and Pinkytoast haven't read their e-mails yet, but Dbrod has and I expect her to show up in the near future.

RWC

It appears that the two of them are AWOL yet as of this morning. I sent them the same e-mailing as I sent everyone else from the old MB (whose screen names I could accurately recall). As of this morning, The Wabbit and Pinkytoast haven't read their e-mails yet, but Dbrod has and I expect her to show up in the near future.

RWC

For your sake, Cracky, I do hope Dbrod shows up soon.

And I can't wait to see IRabbit tear into these pseudo-intellectuals!

I would even pay good money for that show!./COLOR]

RWC

Ha! I did the same for all my AOL leftwingcrackpots. We should plan a reunion. At least on this board, new people don't get shut out as they did on the AOL PC board.

Dbrod will be along soon. She's probably holding court somewhere or is otherwise distracted.....likely at the bar in the Lazy Flamingo II on Sanibel Island. Alas, she has been keeping a somewhat low profile since last November's elections, however, with Bush and Cheney now in retirement, she really doesn't have a great big "target" anymore.

At this point, the only thing that could possibly "get her goat" would be if Dick Cheney bought a house in her neighborhood. Years ago, I used to be able to get her to throw rocks at her computer whenever I logged on, but I've mellowed with age I guess. :lol:

In the meantime, though, I'm glad to see most of the gang from the old AOL board showing up here.

RWC

Forum List

Back