W.

Feb 18, 2009
Richmond, VA
Im new to the forum so forgive me if i am reposting a topic.

Has anyone seen the movie W.? What did you think? For me the movie changed my view on Bush. It showed his inner struggles and how that innertwined with his presidency. I actually f ound myself feeling a bit sorry for him. Does anyone esle agree?

no...but I have heard that all of Oliver Stone's movies are based on fact

there is sarcasm there...let's see if anyone can pick it up!

You didn't feel sorry for him before the movie ? I had pains for the guy everytime he opened his mouth. And I don't mean that in a political way, just in the way that you're embarrassed for people who have trouble with words.....and reading.

We had a guy running for county council here last year. He was anj OK guy but he was really, really kountry. A hick basically. A good hearted kind of hick but a hick. The local radio station covered a debate and it was just painful to hear the poor guy speaking.

Same with W.

Well Bush just had dislexia. He isnt as stupid as he is made out to be. It seemed to me however that he felt his father never really was proud of him or anything he did. He was basically a tool. Cheney knew all these things about him and used thatand 911 to his advantage.

Well Bush just had dislexia. He isnt as stupid as he is made out to be. It seemed to me however that he felt his father never really was proud of him or anything he did. He was basically a tool. Cheney knew all these things about him and used thatand 911 to his advantage.

Jesus, I hope he isn't as stupid as he is made out to be. But that still leaves a lot of room for stupid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back