W.

It's eery how much Josh Brolin looks like Bush in this movie, and the facial expressions match Frank Caliendo's mocking of Bush, too.

Reporter - "Mr. President. What part do you think you will have in history?"

W. - "History? In history we will all be dead" :lol:

This is gonna be good! lol :badgrin:

*My quote's may not be exact, but it is close. lol

I don't know if I can bring myself to watch this. I remember when Stone's Nixon came out, I was excited to see it. I asked everyone I knew who was around when Watergate happened if they wanted to see it and they didn't want to relive it by going to the film. Now I understand where they were coming from.

O he's far from being an idiot.
He's a jackass turned evil genius.
It's just too bad he can't use his evil genius powers for good.
I think history will remember him as the president that let us down by running off to finish daddy's fight when he should have been fighting our supposed enemies at the time.
O but wait, now that he's on his way out of office on his second tearm, isn't there word that we might be deploying a few soldiers to actually fight our enemies?
Maybe a few of the ones we don't have deployed here on good 'ol u.s. soil?

If this movie does half the justice to the subject that I hope it will I cant wait... :popcorn:
It should be close enough to the truth to get a real good laugh out of.

I think history will remember him as the president that let us down by running off to finish daddy's fight when he should have been fighting our supposed enemies at the time.
O but wait, now that he's on his way out of office on his second tearm, isn't there word that we might be deploying a few soldiers to actually fight our enemies?

If this movie does half the justice to the subject that I hope it will I cant wait... :popcorn:

If they use all his actual quotes it will play out as a good comedy, full of laughter. If they just show his worthless life it will be a bad documentary.

Hmmm you look so familiar...have I seen you somewhere before? <wink>

I think you're right AA. Bush did exactly what he promised he'd do... make his rich friends wealthy and his wealthy friends disgusting.

I won't draw a completely easy breath until his administration is officially and physically over.

-Joe

It was kind of boring, I was expecting more and I think stone was too nice! Brolin did a good job though, very convincing! Rove seemed like a weasel and in love with Bush! Kind of reminded me of Dirk Diggler and the wierdo who was in love with him! He even went somewhat easy on Cheney! I do love when they are coming up with the Axis of Evil!

Somehow you can't walk out of that movie without feeling bad for George Bush. The fact that it was made now makes me wonder if they didn't pay Oliver Stone to make this movie so that Bush could get some sympathy on his way out the door.

It just put a whole new perspective on GWB.....as if everything he ever did was to make his father proud....and no matter how hard he tried he never believed his father thought he was worthy to be a Bush.

Man, this is either the greatest fairytale ever written....or I am such a sappy schmuck because right now I want to give George a hug lol

Somehow you can't walk out of that movie without feeling bad for George Bush. The fact that it was made now makes me wonder if they didn't pay Oliver Stone to make this movie so that Bush could get some sympathy on his way out the door.

It just put a whole new perspective on GWB.....as if everything he ever did was to make his father proud....and no matter how hard he tried he never believed his father thought he was worthy to be a Bush.

Man, this is either the greatest fairytale ever written....or I am such a sappy schmuck because right now I want to give George a hug lol
I felt sorry for Nixon after I saw Nixon! Dick felt like he always was in JFK shadows and that he wasn't good enough. I guess it is lonely on the top!

I give the movie a D. It only covered the first term and focused too much on Bush Jr wanting his dad's approval. I thought it made it seem like Condelezza Rice was in love with W. It didn't even cover Hurricane katrina. Sloppy Job Oliver!

I give the movie a D. It only covered the first term and focused too much on Bush Jr wanting his dad's approval. I thought it made it seem like Condelezza Rice was in love with W. It didn't even cover Hurricane katrina. Sloppy Job Oliver!
I wanted to laugh every time she talked!

I couldnt believe that was Thandie Newton. Excellent acting job!

condirice6wx.gif

KittenKoder wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The sad thing, that's how the future will actually see him, an idiot plain and simple.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

He's the President of the United States. People voted for him... TWICE

4dgm4xi.jpg

"Ya know, Son, you made the same mistake in Iraq I made with yer Mother...

I didn't pull out in time!"

"There's an old...saying in Tennessee...I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says Fool me once...(3 second pause)... Shame on...(4 second pause)...Shame on you....(6 second pause)...Fool me...Can't get fooled again." --George W. Bush to Nashville, Tennessee audience, Sept. 17, 2002, MSNBC-TV --Politex, Sept. 17, 2002, 10 PM

Forum List

Back