W. W. J. D.

Denigrating someone for religious beliefs is low brow and primitive.

Like picking on someone because of their children.

No, it's pretty relevant to your credibility. Zero at this point.

Credibility? At freely writing my OPINION?!?
:lmao:

If that's your goal when you write, you're missing the point. Well maybe not THE point, but certainly A point.

How important A point? I'm comfortable letting the future judge. Like Gandhi said.... “I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ.”
A lie about a quote is not an opinion, it's just a lie.

What does Christ have to do with me?

And, why the ever living fuck are you "debating" religion in a politics section? Are you Iranian?

You made a faux quote of the lord and savior in which you were corrected on, now you are going on a full blown shitfit along with the right wingers,....What is going on here??

If that's your goal when you write, you're missing the point. Well maybe not THE point, but certainly A point.

How important A point? I'm comfortable letting the future judge. Like Gandhi said.... “I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ.”

i'm confident that when it comes time for the future to judge you, it will say:

who?

Ain't it cool how big this wet speck of dust can be?

And, why the ever living fuck are you "debating" religion in a politics section? Are you Iranian?

I wanted to discuss the politics of religion, just like I discussed the religion of our politics recently in religion.

And your opinion that my opinion is a lie is not a lie, it's your opinion. Just like my opinion is only my opinion. An opinion can only be a lie in the heart of any given reader, because each and every reader is entitled to his or her own opinion.

Of course, this is only my opinion.

Jesus never said such words. Typical of those on the radical right to be misinformed by the "false prophets" like Beck and fox.

Jeses said fags are bad

what did jesus have to say about them, mouthbreather?

What you dont think that's a literal quote? I know you cant be a mouthbreather, you got something else in there.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBw9e7rgs9A]Something In Your Mouth Music Video - YouTube[/ame]

You made a faux quote of the lord and savior in which you were corrected on, now you are going on a full blown shitfit along with the right wingers,....What is going on here??
What can I say? I quoted a book, but if you feel more qualified to quote Jesus, be my guest.

Sorta makes my point, too.

I wanted to discuss the politics of religion, just like I discussed the religion of our politics recently in religion.

And your opinion that my opinion is a lie is not a lie, it's your opinion. Just like my opinion is only my opinion. An opinion can only be a lie in the heart of any given reader, because each and every reader is entitled to his or her own opinion.

Saying someone said something that they did not say, is not an opinion, it's just a lie.

"Politics of religion" in the politics thread. :lmao:

Yeah, that makes sense, if you live in Iran. :thup:

Jesus didnt say anything about gays, he didnt have to his father did, this is one of my favorites...
Leviticus 18:22 - "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable." (NIV)

Oh I thought you said you wanted to blow out your ass, I was gonna say I'd help, I'll let you pick, lube or no lube

Oh I thought you said you wanted to blow out your ass, I was gonna say I'd help, I'll let you pick, lube or no lube

Not that it was any surprise to know that you will have a nice toasty place in the underworld :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil:

Not that it was any surprise to know that you will have a nice toasty place in the underworld :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil:

whoooooooa, when did you get religion? So are you a social gospler?

Lulz at that :lmao:

Otherwise you've never read this? :eusa_eh:

bible6.jpg

Last edited:

Saying someone said something that they did not say, is not an opinion, it's just a lie.

"Politics of religion" in the politics thread. :lmao:

Yeah, that makes sense, if you live in Iran. :thup:

There's a mental image... 6' white guy looking for a nude beach on the eastern shore of the Straight of Hormuz.

Don't get me wrong... it's not a bad piece of property as beaches go, but the local politics... DAMN!
Now THAT'S religious conservatism incarnate!!

Lulz at that :lmao:

Otherwise you've never read this? :eusa_eh:

bible6.jpg

Well read it!!!!!!!!!!! It has some great stuff in it, hope, forgiveness, redemption, overcomming obstacles, and it has war, killing, sex, incest, rape, and much, MUCH more!!!!!!best book ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the OP was going to be "What Would Joe Do?"

Then you give me a tear jerker!

*waves fist at Joe*

By now everyone knows what Joe would do...

Fair and simple taxes, public budgets that are balanced by law, transparency in all things politics and then, build an economy that Momma's Little Bastards can drive to the stars.

Education is the key to our starship.... Help every little bastard find something productive to do.

Forum List

Back