VW Group To Electrify Every Model By 2030

Don't coal power plants charge the batteries. The news just posted that china is going to ban all fossil fuel vehicles by 2030 I think. Hope no new technology comes around that makes batteries obsolete. My money says all this is pr. So this is what happens. Big auto says we are going to build only electric cars. Electric cars don't sell and auto companies start hemorrhaging money. Big auto goes to govt and says you have to mandate that everyone buy an electric car. Govt. caves and says everyone has to go electric and consumers are given no choice. But it is for your own good.

An economy run on global political correctness won't last long.

Don't coal power plants charge the batteries. The news just posted that china is going to ban all fossil fuel vehicles by 2030 I think. Hope no new technology comes around that makes batteries obsolete. My money says all this is pr. So this is what happens. Big auto says we are going to build only electric cars. Electric cars don't sell and auto companies start hemorrhaging money. Big auto goes to govt and says you have to mandate that everyone buy an electric car. Govt. caves and says everyone has to go electric and consumers are given no choice. But it is for your own good.

Nuclear

Outsourced coal rolling must be a horrifying imagination.

Oh, I would have no problem with an electric car as long as the range is good.
And the technology will get better if the business is there.
I doubt it. There is a large market for batteries of all kinds. And the largest battery maker is also the largest e-car maker (BYD). But batteries did not become significantly better in even 100 years in terms of capacity. One has to now that in about 1900, the majority of cars were electric.

Forum List

Back