Vulva

Yes......................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyQE1zzLbGo&NR=1]YouTube - My Girl has got a Pussy[/ame]​

Isn't it interesting how certain thread titles pique your curiosity and make you enter the thread?

Thanks for stopping by.

Carry on.

Which do you prefer in terms of just visual appeal, the labia majora or the labia minora? I ask you, doc, not as a doc, but as a member of the male gender.

And, let's throw the question out to ALL the males.

Your collective thoughts?

(Ok. Lesbians may answer, too.)

PussyWhipped.jpg

Which do you prefer in terms of just visual appeal, the labia majora or the labia minora? I ask you, doc, not as a doc, but as a member of the male gender.

I guess it depends on whether you like everything all packed away...or whether you like a swaying meat curtain.

Isn't it interesting how certain thread titles pique your curiosity and make you enter the thread?

Thanks for stopping by.

Carry on.

And, let's throw the question out to ALL the males.

Your collective thoughts?

(Ok. Lesbians may answer, too.)
Yes.

Ok Bimbo here What is a major and a minor whatchamacallit? And does any man care about the aesthethic beauty of the vulva? Isn't the personality and warmth of the labia far more important than how it looks? And what does a pretty one look like?

God I love you pervs!

Ok Bimbo here What is a major and a minor whatchamacallit? And does any man care about the aesthethic beauty of the vulva? Isn't the personality and warmth of the labia far more important than how it looks? And what does a pretty one look like?

God I love you pervs!

I love you too, Chanel !

God I love you pervs!

Outer and inner lips, clitoris is the little pleasure bud you like to stroke in privacy, I like all of it and wouldn't know an ugly one if it pissed on me.Thats the urethra.:lol:I am a slobbering fool.:lol:

Thank you for that useful post Roomy.

I started to get paranoid that maybe my lady parts were some kind of freakish blob of flesh. Could have irreparably damaged my self esteem. Lol

Forum List

Back