Vs.

Like I said....you didn't do your research. If your going to post some facts on this board, you need to do your research.
I did get the story from you, and you were wrong. I'm not going to let it slide moondog. So maybe you need to bring your "A" game to the board.
Haven't needed the A game today - it's all been easy pickin's.
Just because some flameout claims he proved something - doesn't mean he/she has. And you have proven nothing other than you favor rassmussen over Harris Interactive.
here's a hint: If you've REALLY won a debate, you don't have to try to crow about it - people know. It's people who are very insecure about their "performance" that have to go around "claiming victory."

And you can stay all this as long as you want to keep looking stupid - I'm not gonna bail you out. - Your choice.

Like I said....you didn't do your research. If your going to post some facts on this board, you need to do your research.
I did get the story from you, and you were wrong. I'm not going to let it slide moondog. So maybe you need to bring your "A" game to the board.
Haven't needed the A game today - it's all been easy pickin's.
Just because some flameout claims he proved something - doesn't mean he/she has. And you have proven nothing other than you favor rassmussen over Harris Interactive.
here's a hint: If you've REALLY won a debate, you don't have to try to crow about it - people know. It's people who are very insecure about their "performance" that have to go around "claiming victory."

And you can stay all this as long as you want to keep looking stupid - I'm not gonna bail you out. - Your choice.

Hey, I favor both of the polls moondog. Both show that the numbers aren't as rosey as some partisans want. I'm not crowing about any debate. I just want to make sure you do understand that when a person talks about numbers, bring the facts.
Nobody is claiming victory here....you really do need to not read more into posts than you do, you have claimed a lot of things that just aren't true.

Nobody is claiming victory here....you really do need to not read more into posts than you do, you have claimed a lot of things that just aren't true.

Hmmmm ... I think perhaps YOU'VE been trying to read a lot into my posts that I didn't put there. Name one thing that I have claimed that wasn't true - other than the admitted misidentification of the "liberal" labeler.

Oh yeah .... and the Ouija board thing .... I was assuming that would be recognized as a joke and not a "claim."

Last edited:
Right...fortunately I have 55% of America behind me...whereas you only have the 21%'ers.

Tue Aug 4, 2:23 pm ET
WASHINGTON (AFP) – A majority of Americans are in favor of having a public, or government-run, option in the US health care system as proposed by President Barack Obama, a poll showed Tuesday.

Fifty-two percent of 2,276 US adults surveyed online by Harris Interactive between July 9 and 13 said they were in favor of a government-run health plan, while just 30 percent were against.

oooops #2

And I've posted numerous times an entire collection of ALL THE POLLS, even archiving them pre-2009, found at pollingreport.com. There's usually silence when I do that.

Right...fortunately I have 55% of America behind me...whereas you only have the 21%'ers.

Tue Aug 4, 2:23 pm ET
WASHINGTON (AFP) – A majority of Americans are in favor of having a public, or government-run, option in the US health care system as proposed by President Barack Obama, a poll showed Tuesday.

Fifty-two percent of 2,276 US adults surveyed online by Harris Interactive between July 9 and 13 said they were in favor of a government-run health plan, while just 30 percent were against.

oooops #2

Your right....oooops, you might want to go to your source, and get the up to date poll from your source

In our late July survey the public was almost equally divided, with only a
slender 42% to 38% plurality supporting the president’s proposals.
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/pubs/Harris_Poll_2009_08_10.pdf

That was a late July poll, and now we are approaching the middle of August, which might suggest that the Rasmussen poll would be more accurate than what you you posted...donchathink?

Riiiight. Rasmussen also has Sarah Palin polling second to Romney to win the 2012 election. She's seen as stronger on national security issues. Like WHAAAAAT??

Romney Leads Among GOP Voters With Fiscal Concerns - Rasmussen Reports™
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is the top choice for those Republicans who put national security first and ties Romney for first among voters who list economic issues alone as the priority. She runs second in nearly every other case with voters from all camps. [Among Republicans polled.]

Last edited:
oooops #2

Your right....oooops, you might want to go to your source, and get the up to date poll from your source

In our late July survey the public was almost equally divided, with only a
slender 42% to 38% plurality supporting the president’s proposals.
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/pubs/Harris_Poll_2009_08_10.pdf

That was a late July poll, and now we are approaching the middle of August, which might suggest that the Rasmussen poll would be more accurate than what you you posted...donchathink?

Riiiight. Rasmussen also has Sarah Palin polling second to Romney to win the 2012 election. She's seen as stronger on national security issues. Like WHAAAAAT??

Romney Leads Among GOP Voters With Fiscal Concerns - Rasmussen Reports™
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is the top choice for those Republicans who put national security first and ties Romney for first among voters who list economic issues alone as the priority. She runs second in nearly every other case with voters from all camps. [Among Republicans polled.]

Eh, Maggie...I was using his own source to refute what he was saying. I was stating that with the poll he used that was old, and what his new poll was stating was closer to the Rasmussen poll which was done last weekend. If you don't believe me, then do the research yourself like I did. Now do you want to mix it up with me, or are you going to look over what the sources say? just askin.....

By the way, what does the 2012 poll have anything to do with anything? We have no idea who will even be running, and that poll by Rasmussen is just to peak peoples interest inpolitics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back