Vs

Brits are a schizophrenic people. They are both some of the most refined and intelligent people I have met as well as the most depraved louts. Lower-income chavs sponge off the government's liberal "dole" which gives them enough to go on drinking binges at home and abroad. I've seen this disgusting behavior first-hand several times on the Greek islands.

It is truly a class, and classless, society.

Not all the Brits are like that, its like saying all the Yanks are fat loud arrogant slobs because that is how a few are. Or all the French are cowardly onion growers, or the Italians are greasy womanisers. Many Brits have more Class than the chavs who make their money by thieving and selling drugs.
Did you actually read my post? Try it again, from the beginning.

My mistake missed the part were it says they are some of the most refined and intelligent people.

Depends on which part of Britain you come from, and your heritage. I am Anglo Saxon and as such can drink without it affecting my mood overmuch, those of a Celtic background have a lower tolerance to alcohol and a fiery temper so tend to become aggressive. Why do you think there is so much fighting and violence in Scotland, N.Ireland and Cornwall
How about the Welsh? I have a very common family name that comes from there and my drinking habits are as you described of the Celts.

When I was younger I wanted to fight and now that I'm older I don't drink as much but when I do I'm usually grabbing women's tits and ass!

Many Welsh have Celtic blood, which means they get drunk quicker while being able to consume more. The Anglo Saxons get drunk slower but cant keep on drinking when they are drunk. Because of this the Celts tend to be fiery and aggressive when drunk, and have lowered inhibitions when in their cups. Could explain the violence when other men take exception to their sexual assaults on their wives/mothers/girlfriends.

:lol: You really haven't thought it through, have you?

Do you have some defective gene that makes you such an illogical dope? I wouldn't blame Scotland for wanting to disassociate themselves from idiots like you.

Brits are a schizophrenic people. They are both some of the most refined and intelligent people I have met as well as the most depraved louts. Lower-income chavs sponge off the government's liberal "dole" which gives them enough to go on drinking binges at home and abroad. I've seen this disgusting behavior first-hand several times on the Greek islands.

Not all the Brits are like that, its like saying all the Yanks are fat loud arrogant slobs because that is how a few are. Or all the French are cowardly onion growers, or the Italians are greasy womanisers. Many Brits have more Class than the chavs who make their money by thieving and selling drugs.

But ALL Celtic people (who somehow have managed to never interbreed with the 'racially superior' Anglos over all those thousands of years... :rolleyes:) are alcoholic wife beaters? You really are a dope.

[Why do you think there is so much fighting and violence in Scotland, N.Ireland and Cornwall

The answer to that question lies in history, not blood alcohol level.

Wrong as the celts have a "defective" gene that lowers their tolerance to alcohol and its effects, causing them to be aggressive. The same family of genes give ginger hair and fair skin

I've heard of this.

In Asians.

Do you have any proof that Celts have a genetically rooted inability to metabolize alcohol as quickly as other ethnic groups?

[

Do you have any proof that Celts have a genetically rooted inability to metabolize alcohol as quickly as other ethnic groups?

More to the point, does he have any proof that despite living cheek to jowl for millennia, Celtic and Anglo blood has remained as distinct as oil and water? It's purely illogical nonsense by a dimwit with an agenda.

Chavs are a minority. A very visible minority, but still a minority of Britain's White lower classes.

Please, lets take a moment to define pejorative English Epithets;

Chav, (/ˈtʃæv/ CHAV) is a stereotype and pejorative epithet used in Britain.[1][2] The stereotype was popularised in the first decade of the 21st century by the British mass media to refer to an anti-social youth subculture in the United Kingdom.[3] The Oxford Dictionary defines "chav" as an informal British derogatory, meaning a young lower-class person who displays brash and loutish behaviour and wears real or imitation designer clothes.

Wog is a slang word in the idiom of Australian English and British English, usually employed as an ethnic or racial slur and considered derogatory and offensive. In British English, wog is an offensive racial slur usually applied to Middle Eastern and South Asian peoples. In Australian English, wog is a term for people with Mediterranean features and is usually applied to people from Southern Europe, either as a term of friendship, in jest, or as a racial slur
I'm certain there's MANY others: If nothing else, English is a creative language allowing very precise descriptive details.

[

More to the point, does he have any proof that despite living cheek to jowl for millennia, Celtic and Anglo blood has remained as distinct as oil and water. It's purely illogical nonsense by a dimwit with an agenda.

:eusa_hand:
Agreed, but we cannot expect to resolve more than one stupid comment at a time.

:eusa_shhh:
You'll confuse him.

But ALL Celtic people (who somehow have managed to never interbreed with the 'racially superior' Anglos over all those thousands of years... :rolleyes:) are alcoholic wife beaters? You really are a dope.

Did I say all, and if you understood genetics you would know that dominant genes like ginger hair always emerge. American pit bulls don't always breed true, but do so in 95% of the births. You don't get German Dachshunds from the breeding do you. Anglo Saxons are not racially superior but in some cases are genetically superior. Just as Africans can be superior when it comes to running and jumping

[Why do you think there is so much fighting and violence in Scotland, N.Ireland and Cornwall

Wrong as the celts have a "defective" gene that lowers their tolerance to alcohol and its effects, causing them to be aggressive. The same family of genes give ginger hair and fair skin

I've heard of this.

In Asians.

Is it any different to the Amerindians and their inability to handle alcohol. But this might help you understand it better

History of Alcohol and Drinking around the World

I've heard of this.

In Asians.

Is it any different to the Amerindians and their inability to handle alcohol. But this might help you understand it better

History of Alcohol and Drinking around the World

Nice, but nothing in the reference supports your idiotic blitherings.

Pick out a prize at the door.

Thanks for playing.

Did I say all, and if you understood genetics you would know that dominant genes like ginger hair always emerge. American pit bulls don't always breed true, but do so in 95% of the births. You don't get German Dachshunds from the breeding do you. Anglo Saxons are not racially superior but in some cases are genetically superior. Just as Africans can be superior when it comes to running and jumping

You are a stone-cold idiot. You really are.

Forum List

Back