VP debate Moderator was biased

While I thought she pinned down Ryan a bit more than she did Biden, all in all, I think she did an OK job. Nothing so egregious as to throw it one way or another.

I disagree....She made sure we all know Biden had a son that served and sneered at Ryan saying he MIGHT have one....The tone of her voice or the changing of her questions to Biden when she saw him falter was obvious....

ryan's kids are like 10 and 8. They can't serve yet. There was no sneering, that was in your head.

This thread has a phone number?

thats not funny.

Nether are you........ You called a obvious thread ???? Well duh you imbecile! Of course a thread would be made about the obvious bias and underhanded tactics of the media to help Obama.

Why dont you get a new act and try not to be a complete progressive tool.

its not my fault you people are predictable.

The last part doesnt even make sense.

While I thought she pinned down Ryan a bit more than she did Biden, all in all, I think she did an OK job. Nothing so egregious as to throw it one way or another.

I disagree....She made sure we all know Biden had a son that served and sneered at Ryan saying he MIGHT have one....The tone of her voice or the changing of her questions to Biden when she saw him falter was obvious....

ryan's kids are like 10 and 8. They can't serve yet. There was no sneering, that was in your head.

Excuse me but I know a sneer when I see it you pedantic fool.

thats not funny.

Nether are you........ You called a obvious thread ???? Well duh you imbecile! Of course a thread would be made about the obvious bias and underhanded tactics of the media to help Obama.

Yes we are predictable....We like to point out the underhanded tactics used by idiots like you.

Excuse me but I know a sneer when I see it you pedantic fool.

nah...NDAA hahahahahaha

Yes we are predictable....We like to point out the underhanded tactics used by idiots like you.

koshergirl does this better.

I found it despicable and shameful. How do you allow a women like this to moderate a debate???? The president attended the women's wedding for crying out loud!

Barack Obama, debate moderator wedding guest | The Daily Caller

Barack Obama was cordially invited to Martha Raddatz’s wedding « The Greenroom

She was hostile to Ryan from the start and kept talking to Biden like he a personal friend. She constantly interrupted Ryan when he was scoring points and and guided Biden when he was acting the ass....

So you think Biden won.....

I found it despicable and shameful. How do you allow a women like this to moderate a debate???? The president attended the women's wedding for crying out loud!

Barack Obama, debate moderator wedding guest | The Daily Caller

Barack Obama was cordially invited to Martha Raddatz’s wedding « The Greenroom

She was hostile to Ryan from the start and kept talking to Biden like he a personal friend. She constantly interrupted Ryan when he was scoring points and and guided Biden when he was acting the ass....

So you think Biden won.....
No I dont. I dont think he was meant to ether....He was suppose to make Ryan look young a naive....He failed at that.

actually it is quite easy to spot the LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS!

just the other day they were talking about Hillary Clinton and they did NOT call her HITLARY and spit, snarl or sneer when they said her name. Additionally they found a way to edit out her devils horns.

Whenever they discuss gay issues they NEVER say "gays are deviants and perverts!"

NOT once have they called Obama; obuma, oduma, ovomit, opuke, oscum, oshitforbrains, or any of the thousands of cute little conservative endearments they have for oscumbag

And I have NEVER heard them tell the truth about evolution; That it is a LIE from the PIT of HELL!

yup

it is easy to see the liberal bias in the MSM

actually it is quite easy to spot the LIBERAL MEDIA BIAS!

just the other day they were talking about Hillary Clinton and they did NOT call her HITLARY and spit, snarl or sneer when they said her name. Additionally they found a way to edit out her devils horns.

Whenever they discuss gay issues they NEVER say "gays are deviants and perverts!"

NOT once have they called Obama; obuma, oduma, ovomit, opuke, oscum, oshitforbrains, or any of the thousands of cute little conservative endearments they have for oscumbag

And I have NEVER heard them tell the truth about evolution; That it is a LIE from the PIT of HELL!

yup

it is easy to see the liberal bias in the MSM
I guess they dont know it was Democrats that created the KKK

Forum List

Back