VP Debate-If we learned nothing else....

by doing what exactly? How does the President control these numbers?

Through his policies.....not job killing policies.
Well to be fair most leaders across western world struggled to create jobs. In england we have conservative prime minster but job growth been very slow despite loads of cuts and lower taxes.

so no easy cure.

It won't be easy, but you sure don't press an ideology that hurts businesses and industries like what Obama is pushing for.

fair point but then again if you cut loads then growth does not happen quickly either. Their a balancing act their between cutting and spending.

3) Romney/Ryan want to continue spending money we don't have and lives we don't want to lose on wars in Afghanistan, and possibly even starting new ones elsewhere in the Middle East.

I didn't hear anything like that. I hear Biden saying that we will be out of Afghanistan by 2014, no exceptions. I head Ryan saying he agreed with that, but then waffling and allowing as how maybe that would not be the case, maybe we would stay longer because we don't want to tip off "the enemy" about the exact time of our departure.

I did not hear Biden ever mentioning "starting a new war" somewhere else in the Middle East. I did hear Ryan once again waffling over the question about whether or not a Romney administration might invade Syria for humanitarian reasons.

Both Romney and Ryan explained that by decreasing Tax Rates and increasing the tax base through economic growth will increase revenues. The fact that having this explained to you in two debates and multiple times on the message board shows you are either having a very difficult time with this concept or you are completely lying. Either way, the problem isnt with Romney nor Ryan, but with you.

the fact that it's failed every time doesn't teach you anything?

if it works so well...why did bush leave us with an almost total collapse of our economy?

Because the government threatened banks and told them they had to give loans to people that normally wouldn't qualify for them on the merits and then rather than fight the government, the banks found a way to pass the buck to someone else.

The systemic risk in our banking system is completely unrelated to the fact that Cutting taxes and increasing the tax base produces economic growth which then increases revenues.

Why exactly are you so eager to have the Federal Government take 1/3 of your income?

You really are fucking stupid. Government threatened banks...let me guess, glen beck?

odds are you dont make a million a year... one third lol....

Forum List

Back