VP debate draw....right...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Avatar4321, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041006/ap_on_el_pr/debate_rdp

Come on. Do they really expect us to believe a CBS poll with so called "undecided" voters? Or do they really expect us to believe that ABC conducted a Republican leaning group of voters? Somehow CBS is credible while ABC is not. Problem is CBS has become a news network where you watch the stories and say "well thats interesting, i wonder if its true"

We have hard core Democrats on this board who admit that Cheney won the debate. Do they really expect us to believe this?

Dont get me wrong, Edwards wasnt horrible. He did a fairly good job considering who he has to defend. I just think the spin by the media here is ridiculous.

2. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    DNC is comprised of poor sports. They accept 'victory' in debates they win, they refuse to accept 'getting their ass whooped' in debates where their candidate conducted himself as a spoiled brat...

3. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,126
    Spoiled brat... LMAO! Yes, the debate did seem to come off as the debate between the teacher and the student.