VP debate draw....right...

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041006/ap_on_el_pr/debate_rdp

Both candidates got some encouragement from post-debate polls. Cheney fared best in an ABC News poll of a Republican-leaning group of registered voters who watched the debate, with 43 percent giving Cheney the edge, while 35 percent said Edwards won.

The Democrat was viewed more positively in a poll of 178 undecided voters by CBS News that found more of this crucial group thought he had won, 41 percent, than thought Cheney had won, 28 percent.

Come on. Do they really expect us to believe a CBS poll with so called "undecided" voters? Or do they really expect us to believe that ABC conducted a Republican leaning group of voters? Somehow CBS is credible while ABC is not. Problem is CBS has become a news network where you watch the stories and say "well thats interesting, i wonder if its true"

We have hard core Democrats on this board who admit that Cheney won the debate. Do they really expect us to believe this?

Dont get me wrong, Edwards wasnt horrible. He did a fairly good job considering who he has to defend. I just think the spin by the media here is ridiculous.

DNC is comprised of poor sports. They accept 'victory' in debates they win, they refuse to accept 'getting their ass whooped' in debates where their candidate conducted himself as a spoiled brat...

-=d=- said:
DNC is comprised of poor sports. They accept 'victory' in debates they win, they refuse to accept 'getting their ass whooped' in debates where their candidate conducted himself as a spoiled brat...

Spoiled brat... LMAO! Yes, the debate did seem to come off as the debate between the teacher and the student.

Forum List

Back