VP Cheney bitch slappin' VP Biden etc.

Jilli, you were born wrong.

From an article in Wiki...........

The banner stating "Mission Accomplished" was a focal point of controversy and criticism. Navy Commander and Pentagon spokesman Conrad Chun said the banner referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment (which was the longest deployment of a carrier since the Vietnam War) and not the war itself, saying "It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew."

That's how I understood it, the crew were honored by the President landing on their carrier in one of their aircraft. He honored them and their professionalism by trusting their ability to capture that aircraft safely, never a sure thing. I saw nothing but smiles and salutes of pride from those outstanding Navy personnel, great moment in Presidential history (President Bush actually understood how a leader can effect the morale of his warriors). Liberal dipshits were jealous of how great W looked in his flight suit so they did nothing but criticize the entire mission........... I bet the crew and everyone in the military loved them for that .......... not!

I'll go ahead and post this photo so you can see what an actual leader looks like in contrast to the bumbling community organizer we have been stuck with for the last year.

I can imagine how silly Barry would look trying to wear a flight suit.

Barry's NOT QUALIFIED to wear the uniform or flight suit of a Naval Aviator or Air Force pilot.

Bush Jr. wasn't qualified either.

Tell me something Pussy the Weak, if you were in a hot LZ, and only had 1 pilot to fly air support, would you ask for Bush Jr. to fly your air cover?
In a choice between Bush And McCain.
Id choose Bush, McCain is a shitty pilot.

I caught "This Week" with John somebody or other. The featured guest was former Vice President Cheney.

Despite some obvious bias from the new nominal host (last name unknown), VP Cheney rocked.

The following was noted yesterday: Why Cheney attacks - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Vice President Cheney is terrific.

:clap2:

Yep, to the mentally bewildered out there who STILL think invading Iraq was a brilliant idea, of course Cheney looks terrific.

I caught "This Week" with John somebody or other. The featured guest was former Vice President Cheney.

Despite some obvious bias from the new nominal host (last name unknown), VP Cheney rocked.

The following was noted yesterday: Why Cheney attacks - Mike Allen and Jim VandeHei - POLITICO.com

Yep, to the mentally bewildered out there who STILL think invading Iraq was a brilliant idea, of course Cheney looks terrific.

Speaking of mentally bewildered, there are those out there (a fairly large number, sadly) who actually buy the liberal Democrat and LMSM spin which irrationally criticizes everything done by the Bush Administration since 9/11/2001.

To those poor deluded mislead souls who remain unable to engage in rational and coherent thinking, everything about former Vice President Cheney looks "bad."

The reason Biden is always in trouble is because he doesn't lie. Btw, he was trying to be kind and not say anything mean about the old fart.

No. He gets in trouble because he's a fucking moron and can't speak with anything approximating clarity.

He really fucks up the usual liberal Democrat talking points. :lol:

But he does lie. Pretty much constantly. He's a liar and a moron.

Ann Coulter just blew Geraldo away with her statement about Biden. She said "When are we going to stop pretending that Biden is anything but a drunk Irishman that embarrasses Obama?", Geraldo looked like he had just had the crap slapped out of him...... he immediately went to a commercial. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while, I love Ann Coulter. I feel sorry for Biden, the aneurysms must have chewed up what little brain he had before them. He truly is a pathetic clown, I would say that he should go back to Home Depot but I doubt that he could handle that.

Ann Coulter talking about someone else being drunk? Priceless.. She can drink any man under the table. In fact some think she really is a man. Lots of people laugh at her.

No. He gets in trouble because he's a fucking moron and can't speak with anything approximating clarity.

He really fucks up the usual liberal Democrat talking points. :lol:

But he does lie. Pretty much constantly. He's a liar and a moron.

Ann Coulter just blew Geraldo away with her statement about Biden. She said "When are we going to stop pretending that Biden is anything but a drunk Irishman that embarrasses Obama?", Geraldo looked like he had just had the crap slapped out of him...... he immediately went to a commercial. I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while, I love Ann Coulter. I feel sorry for Biden, the aneurysms must have chewed up what little brain he had before them. He truly is a pathetic clown, I would say that he should go back to Home Depot but I doubt that he could handle that.

Ann Coulter talking about someone else being drunk? Priceless.. She can drink any man under the table. In fact some think she really is a man. Lots of people laugh at her.

I suppose it would be silly t wait for you to make a point here?

Lots of people laugh with her. Some find her insights a bit amusing, if accurate, but less than fully funny.

Lots of people laugh AT lib commentators, too. Not with them. AT them.

So what?

Lots of people laugh with her. Some find her insights a bit amusing, if accurate, but less than fully funny.

So what?

After Coulter made that comment the look on Geraldo's face was PRICELESS!!!! He dismissed her with a slight head nod and "hmm...bye" muted comment....I was rolling on the floor laughing!!!! Geraldo is fast becoming the liberal sock puppet for Fox now that Alan Colmes is no longer around.

So what?

After Coulter made that comment the look on Geraldo's face was PRICELESS!!!! He dismissed her with a slight head nod and "hmm...bye" muted comment....I was rolling on the floor laughing!!!! Geraldo is fast becoming the liberal sock puppet for Fox now that Alan Colmes is no longer around.

Hey.....Pussy the Weak........answer my question please.......

If you were stuck in a hot situation in Iraq, would you want Bush Jr. flying your air support?

So what?

Oh just responding to the two bozoesque posts that I quoted. Ok?

Your response to mine could have used a point in there somewhere..

Just heard Joe Biden in his own voice on ABC News at the top of the hour: I refuse to accept the premise that
the US will not lead the world economically throughout the 20th century...

Last edited:

If you believe that, then you're just as F'd up as he is.

If you don't believe it then you are more fucked up then you wrongly assume he is.

Just heard Joe Biden in his own voice on ABC News at the top of the hour: I refuse to accept the premise that
the US will not lead the world economically throughout the 20th century...

Biden is a ninkompoop.....that's why Obama chose him. Whenever Obama is in trouble in the media he trots out Biden to make some stupid ass comment to deflect scorn and ridicule away from Obama. Smart move....gotta hand it to the con man in the WH.

Cheney should crawl back under his rock. Biden put him in his place. Even Bush has more sense than Cheney these days.

Cheney should crawl back under his rock. Biden put him in his place. Even Bush has more sense than Cheney these days.

Absolute rubbish. Here's the reality of it:

VP Biden looked and sounded even dumber than he always does. Vice President Cheney kicked the stupid dumb ass of the current Vice President quite handily.

And that happened for good reasons.

(A) VP Biden is virtually retarded.

(B) VP Biden's lame-ass liberal Democrat Parody talking pointlesses are quite foolish to begin with, and the idiot current VP can't even keep them straight.

(C) He has to lie to even begin to make an intelligent sounding point, but he is too stupid to realize that despite the cover given to him by the sycophantic LMSM, his lies are obvious. I mean, shit: that retard, VP Biden, actually tried to claim CREDIT for himself and for President Obama for the success in Iraq. :cuckoo:

Newsflash: those are the same tools who often and consistently voted AGAINST the actions of President Bush -- the one who took the actions and made the tough calls that are the only reason that the successes are even possible.

(D) The current Administration has a dangerously simple-minded old-school (Clintonesqe) view of terrorism. There is nothing there worth defending. This is why it was relatively easy for Vice President Cheney to trounce the dumbass current Vice President in that dispute. President Obama and Vice President Biden are not just wrong and foolish, but dangerously wrong and amazingly foolish.

Forum List

Back