Vox: Our 'Emotional Devastation' Over Trump Winning The Election Drove Us So Insane, We Believed The

I apologize

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team indicted or got guilty pleas from 34 people and three companies during their lengthy investigation, which is now complete.

That group is composed of six former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Seven of these people (including five of the six former Trump advisers) have pleaded guilty.

If you also count investigations that Mueller originated but then referred elsewhere in the Justice Department, you can add a plea deal from one more person to the list.

It’s a sprawling set of allegations, encompassing both election interference charges against overseas Russians, and various other crimes by American Trump advisers.

I apologize for calling trump disgraceful and deplorable every time he MOCKS, RIDICULES, INSULTS and DENIGRATES military personnel, john mccain, people with disabilities....

I apologize to Hannity, who was COMPLETELY WRONG when he INSISTED all through the LEGAL and SUCCESSFUL Mueller investigation that "it was a witch hunt and the investigators were so biased they couldn't be fair!""

Boy....was HE wrong.....(Have yet to see or hear him apologize)

Did trump ever apologize for mocking the disabled?
or Mccain?

I apologize to decent people everywhere that indecent people have elected an unabashed liar who makes a mockery of the most important position in the free world.

Hope you are satisfied.....

And my apology is sincere!
Grow the fuck up.

Forum List

Back