Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coloradomtnman

Rational and proud of it.
Oct 1, 2008
Denver
What's more important to you as a US Citizen:

Ensuring that ALL US citizens are able to freely exercise their RIGHT to vote, even if it means that some election fraud may occur,

or

Preventing election fraud by non-citizens, even if it means that some US citizens will be unable to exercise their RIGHT to vote because of intermediate steps (as in more restrictive election laws) or because of administrative error (as in Florida voter purges that misidentify citizens as non-citizens)?

Remember before answering that voting is not a privilege but is a right.

See you at the polls. Discuss below.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I don't really like the question. We can prevent election fraud and allow all citizens to vote. It's the Democrats being weasels and pretending that it's an either/or situation.

What's more important to you as a US Citizen:

Ensuring that ALL US citizens are able to freely exercise their RIGHT to vote, even if it means that some election fraud may occur,

or

Preventing election fraud by non-citizens, even if it means that some US citizens will be unable to exercise their RIGHT to vote because of intermediate steps (as in more restrictive election laws) or because of administrative error (as in Florida voter purges that misidentify citizens as non-citizens)?

Remember before answering that voting is not a privilege but is a right.

See you at the polls. Discuss below.

And because voting is a fundamental right, the greater burden is on government to justify any restriction or preemption of that right. Where government can meet and exceed that burden, then a given policy can be justified; where that burden is not met, such as with voter ID laws, any such restrictive policy is invalid.

The law provides the mechanism by which a balance can be struck between the desire to ensure the accuracy of elections and preservation of the right to vote; but lawmaking entities must pass potentially restrictive measures in good faith - with ID laws, ‘purges,’ and like activities, that has not been the case.

How can I vote on those two choices its stupid. It should read if you think any scumbag should vote then say yes.....if only Americans should vote say yeah don't hide behind death deserving treason to seem "fair" geez is Pete's

I picked preventing fraud. I'd much rather prevent non citizens from voting, because they could cause a great deal of harm to the country.

Forum List

Back