Voting Record on Freedom of Speech

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
Just thought I'd track it down for your perusal. If my sentors hadn't already voted down that sham of an 'immigration' bill, I'd be considering booting them to curb on this one. Just who do they think they are? I'm about to write a couple of letters.

Oddly enough, I'm with the Democrats on this issue.

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/L...ote_cfm.cfm?congress=109&session=2&vote=00189

Oh, and if any of you think that this ammendment would never pass, that its supporters couldn't possibly gain enough support to get three fourths of the states behind it, remember this: Income tax passed, as did prohibition.

It's scary it was this close, but I'll let you in on a little secret, there are several Senators, who, if it looked like this would pass would've changed their votes to "Nay". They voted the way they did for political purposes only, and these Senators are from both parties.

acludem

acludem said:
It's scary it was this close, but I'll let you in on a little secret, there are several Senators, who, if it looked like this would pass would've changed their votes to "Nay". They voted the way they did for political purposes only, and these Senators are from both parties.

acludem

I agreed with both you and jillian twice in the same week. AAAAHHHHH!!!!

serling03.jpg

Well, I guess it just goes to show you that no matter how much we may go at each other's throats, there's one thing we can all agree on: Most politicians are hacks.

Forum List

Back