Voting on the Issues

rayboyusmc

Jan 2, 2008
Florida
I was just listening to one of my leftoid, demturd, god hating, commie pinko talk show hosts, Tom Hartmann.

He made an interesting point that must be a lie because he is a Dem. He said that the Republicans have not run on the issues since Ike. They in turn have focused on personalities and personal attacks.

About 20% of the extremes of left and right vote on issues. The middle 60% vote on personalities.

Look at their attacks on Obama. Most are attacking him as unworthy. We on the left need to continue to focus on the lack of worth of the personalities of McMumbles and Palin. He is a flip flopper that hasn't been a maverick for many years. He lies in public on issues like selling the plane on ebay. She didn't. Unless he is too old to remember that, he is lying. Palin is a little bully in a skirt who is vindictive, secretive and demands loyalty oaths to her. Neither is ready to be either VP or PP.

It is interesting that McCain openly states that he is running on personalities and not issues.

The republican party is for the rich, of the rich, and screwing the middle class and poor. However, they are the masters of spin and could convince an ardent Catholic that the Pope is a Jewish plant.

In the long run, however, those who believe in McMumbles and Palin will vote for their ticket no matter what negative issues come up and are proved conclusively or just insinuated.

If anyone gives me information about Obama that is real and conflicts with my value system, then I will listen. I have already faulted him for not holding stronger on the FISA issue. I only hope that he is waiting to get into office and then go after the telecoms who broke the law.

Have a nice day. I need to take down one more hurricane shutter.

Look at their attacks on Obama. Most are attacking him as unworthy.

It is interesting that McCain openly states that he is running on personalities and not issues.

It's my impression that Obama is criticized for his lack of experience, not his worthiness and I still would like to see a link where:

McCain openly states that he is running on personalities and not issues.

I have already faulted him for not holding stronger on the FISA issue. I only hope that he is waiting to get into office and then go after the telecoms who broke the law.

What? Voting for the FISA amendments would be a strange way to oppose the FISA amendments... He voted for those amendments so that if he wins the Presidency he can continue to illegally listen in on peoples phone calls and read their e-mails. You can't trust Obama to change the federal government anymore than you can trust McCain to do it.

Forum List

Back