Voting Obama has saved your lives

I

Indofred

The chances of a US supported Isreali war to get Iranian WMDs has just got less.
No War means no dead Americans in body bags.

Be thankful for Obama's second term.

Peace be upon the world.

The chances of a US supported Isreali war to get Iranian WMDs has just got less.

Peace be upon the world.

Really? Tell that to our dead ambassador.

Benghazi is not going away as much as you would like it too. Obama stupidly destabilized Libya and allowed islamic radicals to set up shop. He then left Americans there to do his bidding and blew them off when they asked for security. The gun running to Syria will come out. Wait for it.

Peace be upon the world.

Means the Aussies are safe from war as well. Now our boys just need to come home from Afghanistan and we are done!

Peace be upon the world.

Means the Aussies are safe from war as well. Now our boys just need to come home from Afghanistan and we are done!

One hopes so.
Peace is the way forwards.
I was having a chat to a couple of Thai Buddhist monks earlier, they were really happy Romney has lost.
They understand the need for world peace.

DSCF3592.jpg

Peace be upon the world.

Progressives always seem to get the real definition of peace wrong. Peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the resolution of conflict. All we have now is a cease-fire.

Benghazi is not going away as much as you would like it too. Obama stupidly destabilized Libya and allowed islamic radicals to set up shop. He then left Americans there to do his bidding and blew them off when they asked for security. The gun running to Syria will come out. Wait for it.

You bet. He left those men to die in Benghazi when he could have saved them.

He also invoked EP of F&F to cover Holders ass.

Yup. He's a stand up guy and one all America should be proud of.

Peace be upon the world.

Progressives always seem to get the real definition of peace wrong. Peace is not the absence of conflict, it is the resolution of conflict. All we have now is a cease-fire.

I'm British and we aren't at war with France. We aren't actually at peace, just not fighting.
I fully understand the definition and know just as well, Romney would have brought war.
I'm hoping Obama gets his finger out of is arse and does something more positive.

Peace be upon the world.

I'm British and we aren't at war with France. We aren't actually at peace, just not fighting.
I fully understand the definition and know just as well, Romney would have brought war.
I'm hoping Obama gets his finger out of is arse and does something more positive.

What do you mean Romney would have brought war??

Where do you get you info?

The only war is the one Barry is fighting in Astan.

We are due to pull out in 2014 then there will be no wars unless Barry starts one.

Tell that to the dead solders at Fort hood and Ambassador Stevens while he was being dragged through the streets overseas

my gawd liberals are twisted

Peace be upon the world.

Thats because Britan and France settled their prime differences after the Napoleonic wars. Britians main issue was that France wanted to exclude Britian from any influence over the continent, and Britian objected, along with several other countries. Once France no longer had the desire to rule over Europe, the political reasons for conflict were eliminated, and thus "peace." Before that all "peace" was basically a cool down period for the next war.

Right now Iran is using Israel as a boogeyman to keep its own people in line, and also due to pan-islamic sentiment. Right now you do not have peace, and you will never have peace until one side gives up its position.

What the hawks in Washington, Tel Aviv and Terhran want is not actual war, but the THREAT of WAR.

Guys, I watched the last foreign policy debate and found Romney's ability to criticize Obama's foreign policy then say he would do the same thing amazing. Not that many voted on foreign policy this time anyways.

Ok, so if you were in charge:

How would you keep Iran from getting the bomb? This better be good. We have had it for 67 years and just like the wheel technology spreads.

We have 100+ embassies I venture to say and 1/2 the world sucks. What is your security plan for them?

Do you think the destabilization of Lybia has been a pet project of ours since Reagan bombed them? It just took a regional movement to reach the tipping point IMO. Just like breaking apart the USSR has some downpoints so did overthrowing their monster.

Peace be upon the world.

So what are the chances that Iran will now get a nuclear weapon?

What are the consequences for the region and the world of Iran armed with nuclear weapons?

How many more states will attempt to get nuclear weapons once Iran has them?

What are the chances of the actual use of nuclear weapons with a greater number of nuclear weapons states whether the use was intended or accidental?

What type of casualties do you think the world would see with the detonation of nuclear weapons in one or more countries?

Peace be upon the world.

Obama doesn't have to run in 2016, he can now go back to being the same Bush he was where foreign policy is concerned.

Peace be upon the world.

So what are the chances that Iran will now get a nuclear weapon?

What are the consequences for the region and the world of Iran armed with nuclear weapons?

How many more states will attempt to get nuclear weapons once Iran has them?

What are the chances of the actual use of nuclear weapons with a greater number of nuclear weapons states whether the use was intended or accidental?

What type of casualties do you think the world would see with the detonation of nuclear weapons in one or more countries?

Yup. We all would like a world where only the US has the bomb. Just as the wheel technology spread around the world then the computer so will the bomb. Not that I want nut jobs in Russia, China or North Korea to get it but eventually technology spreads. The 67 year gap amazes me and has to be a testament to the CIA, Obama, Bush, Carter, all of them.

So saying what we want aside, what would you do as President?

Forum List

Back