Voting Machine Irregularities Reported in North Carolina- Machines Changing Votes...

Capitalist

Jeffersonian Liberal
May 22, 2010
The Sun Journal reported:
A Craven County voter says he had a near miss at the polls on Thursday when an electronic voting machine completed his straight-party ticket for the opposite of what he intended.
Sam Laughinghouse of New Bern said he pushed the button to vote Republican in all races, but the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. He cleared the screen and tried again with the same result, he said. Then he asked for and received help from election staff.
“They pushed it twice and the same thing happened,” Laughinghouse said. “That was four times in a row. The fifth time they pushed it and the Republicans came up and I voted.”
M. Ray Wood, Craven County Board of elections chairman, issued a written statement saying that the elections board is aware of isolated issues and that in each case the voter was able to cast his or her ballot as desired.
Chuck Tyson, chairman of Craven County GOP, remains skeptical. He has been communicating with Wood about the issue and was invited to a meeting Wednesday with state elections officials. There were no further details about that meeting.
“Something is not right here,” Tyson told the Sun Journal. He said he “got two or three calls” from people describing the same problem while they were voting.
“I’ll be matter of fact, I didn’t find that press release satisfactory,” Tyson said, referring to Wood’s written statement.
Tyson reported other problems as well, including long lines waiting for just two voting machines in Havelock, and machines reporting 250 ballots cast where 400 voters had signed in to vote.

one machine malfunctions and yall go nuts....how funny....voting machines are easily used for fraud by both sides...let's go back to paper ballots and paper trails....

Must be more stupid GOP voters that don't understand how to use the newfangled tech.:cool:
BTW
There are two companies that make voting machines. One of them is owned by a staunch Obamabot.

Last edited:
In Chicago close to a half million voters may be disenfranchised because the company hired to handle the vote by mail ballots sent the ballots to late to be returned on time and messed up birthdates so they don’t match records. . . .
I sure am glad that the gubmint is on this health-care thing..........:lol:

Get your proof assclown
That's not a very friendly way to have a conversation. That's why nobody takes you seriously.

Another incident of voting machine irregularities was also reported yesterday in North Carolina. A voter said he pushed the button for a straight-party Republican ticket and the voting machine screen displayed a ballot with all Democrats checked. The problem was reported in two different counties.

I wonder when Afghanistan will voice their concern over US voting fraud and irregularities.

Last edited:
one machine malfunctions and yall go nuts....how funny....voting machines are easily used for fraud by both sides...let's go back to paper ballots and paper trails....

I agree that paper is the best way, but we must cut trees down to do paper.
:doubt:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen idiots, you trashed every incident of this happening to Dems for the last 6 elections or so.

WHY THE FUCK should you be believed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen idiots, you trashed every incident of this happening to Dems for the last 6 elections or so.

WHY THE FUCK should you be believed?

What idiots are you speaking about, be specific with links. (or it's a lie)
You are very disrespectful, considering your position.
Do you try to get threads moved to the flame section with your foul language for no apparent reason?

BITE MY ASS.

I have long since given up being NICEY NICE with people who are never nice to me.

There is VAST evidence the right has cheated in elections and required the new electronic machines for the purpose of vote manipulation.

The right and even some of the left have ridiculed me and anyone else who presented the massive evidence for such for years now.

BITE MY ASS.

I have long since given up being NICEY NICE with people who are never nice to me.

There is VAST evidence the right has cheated in elections and required the new electronic machines for the purpose of vote manipulation.

The right and even some of the left have ridiculed me and anyone else who presented the massive evidence for such for years now.
So what you said is a lie, mkay.
As far as your ass biting needs are concerned, my recommendation is to go to an online dating site that specializes in Troll ass biting.

BITE MY ASS.

As far as your ass biting needs are concerned, my recommendation is to go to an online dating site that specializes in Troll ass biting.

The GOP is the only party operating under a court-approved consent decree after being found by the court to have engaged in "intimidation particularly targetting Native American voters" as a matter of policy

Conservatives worrying about electoral fraud is like Col Sanders worrying about his chickens

This is being reported in nevada as well. Regardless of the vote, the #'s are reportedly going to Reid. Guess who services the machines. SEIU members! But they swear the machines are working properly.

"Now there's absolutely no independently verified evidence of chicanery with the voting machines (yet), but it is worth noting that the voting machine technicians in Clark County are members of the Service Employees International Union. The SEIU spent $63 million in elections in 2008 and is planning on spending $44 million more this election cycle -- nearly all of that on Democrats. White House political director Patrick Gaspard is formerly the SEIU's top lobbyist, and former SEIU president Andy Stern was the most frequent visitor to the White House last year."

Just in Nevada, the SEIU has given a lot.....( link shows to whom )

Nevada voting machines automatically checking Harry Reid's name; voting machine technicians are SEIU members | Washington Examiner

BITE MY ASS.

The GOP is the only party operating under a court-approved consent decree after being found by the court to have engaged in "intimidation particularly targetting Native American voters" as a matter of policy

Conservatives worrying about electoral fraud is like Col Sanders worrying about his chickens

So people, like Obama's Panthers, standing in front of a polling place armed with a club on video would be considered intimidation. Not anymore.:lol:

So people, like Obama's Panthers, standing in front of a polling place armed with a club on video would be considered intimidation. Not anymore.:lol:

What's your problem? In wingnut world, intimidating voters is a constitutional right.

What's your problem? In wingnut world, intimidating voters is a constitutional right.
In the real world, legal citizenship is a requirement to vote. :lol:
I understand that out in the progressive ozone layer anyone can vote, but not in the USA. You must be a registered voter and alive, that cuts out a large portion of Dem base.

Last edited:

In the real world, legal citizenship is a requirement to vote. :lol:
I understand that out in the progressive ozone layer anyone can vote, but not in the USA. You must be a registered voter and alive, that cuts out a large portion of Dem base.

I say that wingnuts condone voter intimidation, and sure enough, a wingnut comes along and proves me right.

Forum List

Back