Voting is the next game

Is there a reason that they can't vote absentee ballot now? It's not hard, even for a college student.

No reason, but absentee ballots do not require any proof of ID. Why aren't Republicans on the warpath to get rid of absentee voting? They are completely inconsistent, as they are on so many issues.

A Democrat college student? /ducks and covers Just kidding everyone!!!!

Immie

I would think you are kidding - most college students are more Liberal than conservative.

Yes, I was kidding, but I think you mis-understood my statement.

It appears that you read that as meaning that I find it hard to believe that a student would be a Democrat. That is not at all what I meant. Zoom said that voting via absentee ballot was not difficult, not even for a student. I jokingly asked, even for a Democratic student?

Immie

How about Florida in 2000, smartass? That proved you don't give a shit about proof the allegation is truthy enough for your ilk.

How did Florida 2000 have anything to do with Franken?

Franken whined and whined about recounts and there are allegations of fraudulent dealings, but those are only allegations. They have not to date been proven.

I, myself, can believe the story of the ballots pulled out of the trunk of someone's car, but there is no proof of fraud to date. If there were, I believe Franken would be sitting in a 6 X 10 cell at the moment rather than on a seat in the U.S. Senate. Oh would I love to see that. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Why is that? Why all the hatred for Al Franken? What has he done in his former careers or as a Senator to justify this kind of blind hatred? Oh, that's right - he's a Democrat.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Franken didn't whine about recounts. Is anyone who insists on an accurate vote count a whiner, or just the candidates you don't like?

Norm Coleman 'whined' just as much as Franken, and he brought twice the lawyers, too.

1) Franken is a jackass, just like Limbaugh.

2) Franken did whine and he whined and he whined until they finally got tired of hearing him whine and gave him the election. He took a page out of Al Gore's book, but he was even more successful than Gore.

3) Oh, did I mention that Al Franken is an ass, like Rush Limbaugh?

Immie

Last edited:
How did Florida 2000 have anything to do with Franken?

Franken whined and whined about recounts and there are allegations of fraudulent dealings, but those are only allegations. They have not to date been proven.

I, myself, can believe the story of the ballots pulled out of the trunk of someone's car, but there is no proof of fraud to date. If there were, I believe Franken would be sitting in a 6 X 10 cell at the moment rather than on a seat in the U.S. Senate. Oh would I love to see that. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Why is that? Why all the hatred for Al Franken? What has he done in his former careers or as a Senator to justify this kind of blind hatred? Oh, that's right - he's a Democrat.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Franken didn't whine about recounts. Is anyone who insists on an accurate vote count a whiner, or just the candidates you don't like?

Norm Coleman 'whined' just as much as Franken, and he brought twice the lawyers, too.

2) Franken did whine and he whined and he whined until they finally got tired of hearing him whine and gave him the election. He took a page out of Al Gore's book, but he was even more successful than Gore.

Immie

utter bullcrud Immie.

other than that, glad to see you are back at home and made your trip safely. :)

icon_rolleyes.gif

Immie

utter bullcrud Immie.

What you don't think Franken is an ass like Limbaugh?

Thanks for the welcome home.

Immie

Immie

utter bullcrud Immie.

Immie

I KNOW Norm Coleman, his opponent, WAS the CRYBABY whiner....

utter bullcrud Immie.

Immie

Oh please! Coleman won the election fair and square and then Franken started whining until the election was taken from Coleman. How many recounts did it take before they actually declared a comedian, and a piss poor comedian at that, to be the winner of the election?

Immie

Immie

Oh please! Coleman won the election fair and square and then Franken started whining until the election was taken from Coleman. How many recounts did it take before they actually declared a comedian, and a piss poor comedian at that, to be the winner of the election?

Immie
This post is delusional, Immie. Franken won, and there was no evidence of vote fraud.

Wanting the results to be different doesn't change the facts.

Immie
This post is delusional, Immie. Franken won, and there was no evidence of vote fraud.

How many "recounts" did it take? Why would you simply assume the first counts were incorrect until suddenly he gets lucky? Then all of a sudden the count is accurate?

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

The results were different. No evidence of voting fraud. Right.... Which of course is why votes mysteriously appeared.

Immie

How many "recounts" did it take? Why would you simply assume the first counts were incorrect until suddenly he gets lucky? Then all of a sudden the count is accurate?

Immie

Because he has to believe that his "side" didn't cheat. It would shake his world view too much to acknowledge that the people didn't support the candidate he wanted.

Immie

The results were different. No evidence of voting fraud. Right.... Which of course is why votes mysteriously appeared.
Link?

Forum List

Back