Voting Fraud...?

woodyvoinche

Oct 10, 2005
:whip: Increasingly, across America more and more citizens are becoming concerned with election fraud. Voting fraud has been reported all across this country from, Florida, Texas, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Louisiana, St. Louis, Georgia, etc.

A study by Voter Views Information Systems of Austin and commissioned by the Hidalgo County Republican Party ...http://www.themonitor.com/NewsPub/News/Stories/2002/10/22/10353408291.shtml ...reported that 16,000 unqualified or dead were registered to vote.
In St. Louis, pets and dead people have cast ballots and the voter rolls have 13,000 more names than the US Census lists... http://www.ncpa.org/iss/gov/2002/pd100702b.html ...

Computer experts are increasingly concerned about tampering with computer controlled voting machines.
One company, Diebold Election Systems, has stored many of its files, passwords, encryption keys, testing protocols, etc on the internet...its GEMS software tabulates multiple "sets of books" that can be altered... www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0307/S00065.htm .......also...
www.blackboxvoting.com ...

Chuck Hagel in his campaign for Senate created some controversy when it was revealed he was a major stockholder in the company that owned and programmed the voting machines in Nebraska... www.commondreams.org/views03/0131.01.htm ...
http://www.thehill.com/news/012903/hagel.aspx ...

As more citizens are becoming aware of the possibilities for computer vote fraud...they are calling for a "voter-verified paper trail" a printed receipt verifing a citizen's vote...And Representative Rush Holt has introduced legislation, The Voter Confidence and Increased Accessibility Act of 2003,... www.holt.house.gov/issues2.cfm?id=5996 ...which has as one of its provisions a requirement for this paper record.... a provision for the manufacturers of the voting machines revealing the owners of the companies should be mandatory...Remember the scandal in the mid 80's in Ohio where the FBI had bugged 1200 phones including the phones of Federal Judges...with allegations of tapping into voting computers and altering the outcome of elections...?

woody voinche
marksville, louisiana

Welcome. Being from Chicago, I'm used to dead people voting. What are your thoughts on this informational piece you just posted?

Thanks Kathianne...being from Louisiana and having run for office a couple of times...i know that buying votes...and voter's ressurection from the grave...is an old trick...the more i research it...the more i realize how widespread it is nation wide...on of the more interesting cases...is in Cincinnatti, Ohio with allegations of tapping into voting computers by Cincinnatti Bell and the FBI and altering the outcome of elections...amoung other allegations :whip:

woodyvoinche said:
Thanks Kathianne...being from Louisiana and having run for office a couple of times...i know that buying votes...and voter's ressurection from the grave...is an old trick...the more i research it...the more i realize how widespread it is nation wide...on of the more interesting cases...is in Cincinnatti, Ohio with allegations of tapping into voting computers by Cincinnatti Bell and the FBI and altering the outcome of elections...amoung other allegations :whip:
Those Republicans are just BASTARDS! :tinfoil: Here's another hat for your collection. That makes two.. :trolls:

woodyvoinche said:

I take it you lost, sorry about that. Somehow though you might want to consider the reason may not have been fraud. Allegations do not truth make, look how easily you put the info out there.

Yes...i am sure Cincinnatti Bell and the FBI would like to ban that article and numerous other articles that appeared in Ohio newspapers concerning that scandal...and the muti million dollar lawsuits that were filed, but it gives us a glimpse of what some factions will do to gain and obtain power...and manipulate the political process

woodyvoinche said:
Yes...i am sure Cincinnatti Bell and the FBI would like to ban that article and numerous other articles that appeared in Ohio newspapers concerning that scandal...and the muti million dollar lawsuits that were filed, but it gives us a glimpse of what some factions will do to gain and obtain power...and manipulate the political process

Woody, let's just hope that when the electronic voting comes, which the Dems are fighting for, there is a paper trail to back it up.

Vote fraud possibilities? Anyone say, "Corzine?"

http://www.townhall.com/news/ap/online/headlines/D8DMMJOO3.html

TRENTON, N.J.

A judge concerned about the potential for voter fraud in Tuesday's election has ordered the state to compile the names of all adult New Jersey residents who have died since 1985.

State Superior Court Judge Linda R. Feinberg made the ruling Friday after learning that the official responsible for tracking deaths had failed to do so because he didn't know it was his responsibility.

The case stemmed from Republican complaints that an estimated 13,000 people who apparently have died remain on voter registration lists, including 4,755 people who reportedly voted in last November's election.

The state registrar of vital statistics is required to provide counties with an annual list of all people over age 18 who have died, so the counties can remove those names from voter registration lists.

State officials say the annual lists of deaths from 1985 to 2003 are available, but last year's list remains incomplete and unverified. Deputy Attorney General Melissa Racsa said Joseph Komosinski, the registrar since 2003, "was unaware that this was one of his obligations."

Feinberg ordered the office to turn over whatever information it had from 2004.

She said the lists must be distributed by Monday to all of the state's 21 counties and both major political parties. She also ordered election workers to check the names of those who cast absentee and provisional ballots against the names of deceased residents.

"It is truly alarming," Feinberg said of concerns that people might have used dead people's names to illegally vote.

Voter Fraud in NJ? Corzine is at the heart of it you say? Naaaaaah. Im sure its all just a part of the vast Right wing conspiracy to bring a fine upstanding citizen such as John "The slimeball" Corzine down. :rolleyes:

Corzine is the stereotypical sleazy politician. He takes handouts from unions. He gives contracts to those that line his pockets the best. He creates taxes that rip off the public but conceal his own wealth from taxation. Every dirty thing you've every come to think about a politician, John Corzine embodies.

insein said:
Voter Fraud in NJ? Corzine is at the heart of it you say? Naaaaaah. Im sure its all just a part of the vast Right wing conspiracy to bring a fine upstanding citizen such as John "The slimeball" Corzine down. :rolleyes:

Corzine is the stereotypical sleazy politician. He takes handouts from unions. He gives contracts to those that line his pockets the best. He creates taxes that rip off the public but conceal his own wealth from taxation. Every dirty thing you've every come to think about a politician, John Corzine embodies.

If Forrester is smart he will have an add out exploiting it tonight.

Forum List

Back