Voting for Obama...Why? Why? Why?

Many people vote for the D guy because he is not the R guy and of course the R vote is simply because he is not the D guy.

R and D candidates do change but those who vote this way never do.

Go Scott Brown!!!!

:D:clap2:

Big debate tonight. Must work or would be there! Ugh

I know all of the hard work and dedication you've PERSONALLY put in to the Brown campaign so I'm sorry to hear that Dreamy. I will be watching as I am certain so many others will.

Go Scott Brown!!!!

:D:clap2:

Big debate tonight. Must work or would be there! Ugh

I know all of the hard work and dedication you've PERSONALLY put in to the Brown campaign so I'm sorry to hear that Dreamy. I will be watching as I am certain so many others will.

It is an effort for the truth to be heard. Always worth it.

I do just of couple times a week at one of his local campaign offices and a few stand outs and door to doors for Sen. Brown. I am excited about this campaign because my efforts and vote counts. On the national level my vote means nothing in this state sadly. Cradle to grave party loyalists.

Sheesh.. I mean really.. why would You..?

1) You're a Democrat and winning is all that matters..

2) You're getting payments from the government and have fallen victim to the fear tactics Democrats and the liberal media spew constantly.

3) You believe the national debt can continue growing infinitely without repercussions.

...please continue...if so desired...:D

1. I'm a Democrat and I believe the Democratic Party represents all of the people; the Republican Party represents some of the people; and Libertarians only care about themselves.

2. I am retired and receive Safety Retirement as well as social security and Medicare. Medicare reimburses my HMO, the health insurance I earned during my 32 year law enforcement career. Neither Romney, Obama or anyone else has the ability to touch Safety Retirement or my health care; the monthly check I get from Social Security is 90% smaller than what I receive from SS.

3. The national debt is a problem, though greater problems exist and no candidate of any party - that I know of - has offered a plan to reduce the debt (hopefully some of you know the difference between the debt and deficit spending).

4. On a cost-benefit basis I support efforts to stimulate the economy. Those who do the Henny-Penny Dance of Doom (the sky is falling) are simpletons unable to consider the costs and benefits over the long term.

5. Those who want to repeal Obamacare are ignorant and simply parrot the bullshit of the special interests who want to protect the Golden Goose at the expense of the American People.

Sheesh.. I mean really.. why would You..?

1) You're a Democrat and winning is all that matters..

2) You're getting payments from the government and have fallen victim to the fear tactics Democrats and the liberal media spew constantly.

3) You believe the national debt can continue growing infinitely without repercussions.

...please continue...if so desired...:D
Because his opponents were

Mccain-Palin

Romney- Ryan

Nuff said...

I'm amazed at how many times my old dusty threads show up... I take it as a compliment or a rather odd obsession....:dunno:

Forum List

Back