Voting for Democrats is like voting for the devil.

I'm not Democrat...i'm also not Rebublican, i'm conservative. But i do NOT believe that all Democrats are "evil". There are evil Republicans too (maybe not as many tho! :) ) I know there are many Christian Democrats...you post is assinine!

so if someone isn't christian, they're evil?

and you wonder why normal people run from anyone the rabid religious right supports.
They run straight to that vile evil cult libbs support .....ISLAM!!

When did jesus gather up fishes and bread from the crowd and then redistribute them to the masses?

oh wait...

He conducted individual charity all his life.

Taking money from others to give to a government to give to special interests is not the same thing as charity.

Keep trying to square the circle.

Dont need to.

There is a important distinction between individual charity and the forced redistribution of wealth.

Christians, think about well before you vote for Democrats, do not forget to read the Holy Bible before your vote.Liberals, Leftsist, Democrats destroy Christianity and our Traditional Values, they are hardly working to establish satan's Kingdom of the earth.
Any vote for Haters of God is like voting for the devil, do not forget this.

Are you past the fourth grade yet? Your sentence structure looks like your still in the fourth grade.

He conducted individual charity all his life.

Taking money from others to give to a government to give to special interests is not the same thing as charity.

Dont need to.

There is a important distinction between individual charity and the forced redistribution of wealth.

Like forced taxation to send entitlements to the defense industry?
Like loopholes for corporations that have billions?

Dont need to.

Like forced taxation to send entitlements to the defense industry?
Like loopholes for corporations that have billions?

Neither of those questions makes any sense.

Who is sending entitlements to the defense industry? Why on earth should we have entitlements to begin with? Entitlements aren't charity.

Loopholes don't exist. they are called tax deductions. Im completely for eliminating deductions and having straight taxes.

Christians, think about well before you vote for Democrats, do not forget to read the Holy Bible before your vote.Liberals, Leftsist, Democrats destroy Christianity and our Traditional Values, they are hardly working to establish satan's Kingdom of the earth.

I didn't realize that Jesus was a Republican.

So when are you going to surrender all your worldly possessions?

Because that is what Jesus actually told his followers to do (he was basically mute on the issue of political parties), and you'd know that if you actually read the bible and not have gotten all of your talking points from some theocratic loon.

I'm not Democrat...i'm also not Rebublican, i'm conservative. But i do NOT believe that all Democrats are "evil". There are evil Republicans too (maybe not as many tho! :) ) I know there are many Christian Democrats...you post is assinine!

and you wonder why normal people run from anyone the rabid religious right supports.

That's not what i was saying...i was actually standing up for Democrats! I was saying there are just as many evil dems as there are repubs...stop twisting my words to what you "think" you heard.

After what your Lions did to my Chiefs I may have to negative rep you. All I know is that what is happening in KC is evil.

Come on...where's you "sportsmanship"??? :)

I read posts like the above and ask myself is this an example of agent provocateurism or just the rantings of an honestly psychotic person?

I often find myself asking this question fair often here, and usually the person in question appears to be a right-wing caricature.

I've known a lot of Christians in my real life lifetime and no doubt many of yoy have, too

Not one of them was insane as the above troll's blather is pretending to be.

And that INCLUDES all the medically diagnosed PSYCHOTICS I worked with when I was a neuropsychiatric tech, too.

That's not what i was saying...i was actually standing up for Democrats! I was saying there are just as many evil dems as there are repubs...stop twisting my words to what you "think" you heard.

that might be what you wanted to convey. but it isn't what you said. what you said was "there are many Christian Democrats..." as a way of saying not all democrats are evil.

I simply pointed it out.

I didn't realize that Jesus was a Republican.

So when are you going to surrender all your worldly possessions?

Because that is what Jesus actually told his followers to do (he was basically mute on the issue of political parties), and you'd know that if you actually read the bible and not have gotten all of your talking points from some theocratic loon.

Of course He is!

funnyrepublicanjesus.jpg

that might be what you wanted to convey. but it isn't what you said. what you said was "there are many Christian Democrats..." as a way of saying not all democrats are evil.

I simply pointed it out.

Ok...I apologize for not making that clear. I do not believe someone is evil just because they aren't Christian. My parents weren't Christian, and they were two of the kindest people i ever knew. Many of my good friends aren't Christian, we just agree to disagree :) The OP here is making it sound like we're supposed to vote ONLY on if the person is a Christian. I would prefer a Christian in office, but that's not all i'm looking for in a President.

Hmm, a little over the top . . . my troll meter is flashing. Baron, you need to be more subtle and less blatantly a caricature of the religious right if you want to pull this off.

I say what I want to say, nothing more or lesser.

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the Republican party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them."
Barry Goldwater

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

A true Christian must to follow the Teaching of the Holy Bible, otherwise he/she is not a true Christian.If somebody refuse to accept it, it is his / her business.In difference to Democrats no one Christian denomination force the Jesus Teaching to people.

"Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the Republican party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them."
Barry Goldwater

In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
Thomas Jefferson

Do not forget that without strong Christianity our Civilization cease out to exist not later as in fifty years. Liberalism force to us its new "values" like Sodomy, Abortions, Adultery, Drugs, Satanism, Destroyed Families, Poverty, Enslavement, Outsourcing of our working places etc. etc. etc. Back to Traditional Values, back to Conservative Societies and Patriotisms, not to new homosexual - atheistic ideals.

Forum List

Back