Voting demographics of the 2012 election by education level

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
Here are the voting demographics of the 2012 Presidential Election by educational level sorted by largest margin. It seems Democrats did the best among the least and most educated. High School dropouts and career academics were their bread and butter. When I looked at older elections, I notice the Republicans used to do better among college graduates with a 4 year degree and they have gotten worse and worse over time within that specific group as young females make up a larger and larger percentage of college graduates. Trump I believe lost among college graduates.

Both high school dropouts and career academics are more likely to have an incentive to vote in bigger government.

High School Dropout +29 Obama
Postgraduate study +13 Obama
HS graduate +3 Obama
Some college +1 Obama

College graduate +4 Romney

How Groups Voted in 2012 - Roper Center

Here are the voting demographics of the 2012 Presidential Election by educational level sorted by largest margin. It seems Democrats did the best among the least and most educated. High School dropouts and career academics were their bread and butter. When I looked at older elections, I notice the Republicans used to do better among college graduates with a 4 year degree and they have gotten worse and worse over time within that specific group as young females make up a larger and larger percentage of college graduates. Trump I believe lost among college graduates.

Both high school dropouts and career academics are more likely to have an incentive to vote in bigger government.

HS graduate +3 Obama
Some college +1 Obama

Funny how you missed out post graduate. 55% to 42% to Obama.

HS graduate +3 Obama
Some college +1 Obama

Obviously, the longer one is steeped in the liberal-tainted academic environment, the more their brains turn to mush.

Those ivory castle Marxists sure got a surprise in 2016, didn't they? That's what happens when one is so convinced that they are superior to everyone else.

HS graduate +3 Obama
Some college +1 Obama

No, I didn't. Again, the Democrats did the best among the least and most educated. High School dropouts and career academics were their bread and butter.

HS graduate +3 Obama
Some college +1 Obama

HS graduate +3 Obama
Some college +1 Obama

No, I didn't. Again, the Democrats did the best among the least and most educated. High School dropouts and career academics were their bread and butter.

HS graduate +3 Obama
Some college +1 Obama

Sorry, just assumed you'd post in order of level.

What does it say? Not much. The Democrats attract the poorest in the inner cities, the Republicans the poorest in rural areas. There just happen to be more of them in the inner cities.

Forum List

Back