Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants

Hell knumb knuts I'm 2/3s European descent......... :lmao:
As for the rest of your tripe I was only relaying information that is readily available, I didn't make it up, I just posted what some said it would cost.
like every other hack on this board you can't get past the us vs them mindset........ Pathetic.

Hey there tweedle DUMB, just like every leftist on this board, you can't stand for law and order. It is to HARD for you. You are a weak kneed leftist SHILL. It is easier for you to close your eyes, because then you won't see what is happening to your children, and what the hell do you care if you leave them YOUR bill if you are dead!
Leftist....... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Thanks for proving you're a reactionary nutjob. :thup:

You are correct, I am the reactionary because I care for my fellow AMERICANS. You do not care what law was broken, don't care what it is doing to Americans, do not care what it is doing to America. All you care about is trying to SMOOTH it over, instead of taking a stance. You are WEAK! I have MORE respect for those who disagree with me, than YOU.....who tries to convince everyone that we should just IGNORE the situation, basically because sh** happens.

If you want to talk PATHETIC, it is YOU! You are like Jeb Bush. Mealy mouthed, taking one side then the other, always trying to convince everyone the lawbreakers have little or no blame.......................pathetic is to good a word for you.............you are a Neville Chamberlain!
Do you always misrepresent everyone you read into......? Of course you do, like your hack opposites on the far left you can't see past your own nose. That's what's predictable and pathetic. :thup
:lmao:

Hey there HOTDOG, lets get back to your assertion that it is all about the recession of the 90s. What do you say?

And so, are you telling us, regardless of if we are conservatives or liberals; that it was a ok for ILLEGALS to undercut AMERICANS in the trades industry? And no matter what you answer; wouldn't it be wise to remove ILLEGALS from the mix so as AMERICANS have a better opportunity to set their own wages with LESS competition?
All about? Where did I say it was the only reason......? Still reading in as opposed to reading. Oh well.....

You are correct, I am the reactionary because I care for my fellow AMERICANS. You do not care what law was broken, don't care what it is doing to Americans, do not care what it is doing to America. All you care about is trying to SMOOTH it over, instead of taking a stance. You are WEAK! I have MORE respect for those who disagree with me, than YOU.....who tries to convince everyone that we should just IGNORE the situation, basically because sh** happens.

If you want to talk PATHETIC, it is YOU! You are like Jeb Bush. Mealy mouthed, taking one side then the other, always trying to convince everyone the lawbreakers have little or no blame.......................pathetic is to good a word for you.............you are a Neville Chamberlain!
Do you always misrepresent everyone you read into......? Of course you do, like your hack opposites on the far left you can't see past your own nose. That's what's predictable and pathetic. :thup

So then, you have no stance do you? All you do is come in here and tell everyone else how dumb they are for having an opinion and voicing it?

Good thing you weren't at the constitutional convention, they would have thrown you out on your arrogant rearend.
Still too stupid to figure it out, ain'tcha........ :lmao:

No, just to intelligent for you! Better call a shill higher up the foodchain, cause you are already toast, and looking pretty weak.
You think much too highly of your abilities...... Oh if you actually had some modicum of intelligence you'd know what you're doing that I'm having so much fun with....... :thup:

Hey there tweedle DUMB, just like every leftist on this board, you can't stand for law and order. It is to HARD for you. You are a weak kneed leftist SHILL. It is easier for you to close your eyes, because then you won't see what is happening to your children, and what the hell do you care if you leave them YOUR bill if you are dead!

Hey there HOTDOG, lets get back to your assertion that it is all about the recession of the 90s. What do you say?

And so, are you telling us, regardless of if we are conservatives or liberals; that it was a ok for ILLEGALS to undercut AMERICANS in the trades industry? And no matter what you answer; wouldn't it be wise to remove ILLEGALS from the mix so as AMERICANS have a better opportunity to set their own wages with LESS competition?
All about? Where did I say it was the only reason......? Still reading in as opposed to reading. Oh well.....

LOL, another misdirection, good way not to answer. PLEASE call someone higher up the foodchain on the leftiy board, you are PATHETIC and weak. You di answer the question; although you seem to love asking my fellow conservatives YOUR questions, lolol.

You better ask them to teach you how to take your training wheels off sir, cause you will get hosed if you don't know shi**, which you don't; unless you can make up false facts, then try to get people to answer them!

So then, you have no stance do you? All you do is come in here and tell everyone else how dumb they are for having an opinion and voicing it?

Good thing you weren't at the constitutional convention, they would have thrown you out on your arrogant rearend.

No, just to intelligent for you! Better call a shill higher up the foodchain, cause you are already toast, and looking pretty weak.
You think much too highly of your abilities...... Oh if you actually had some modicum of intelligence you'd know what you're doing that I'm having so much fun with....... :thup:

Another phoney baloney, good-time, rock-n-roller, who hasn't a clue!

LOL, another misdirection, good way not to answer. PLEASE call someone higher up the foodchain on the leftiy board, you are PATHETIC and weak. You di answer the question; although you seem to love asking my fellow conservatives YOUR questions, lolol.

You better ask them to teach you how to take your training wheels off sir, cause you will get hosed if you don't know shi**, which you don't; unless you can make up false facts, then try to get people to answer them!
You did it again!! :lmao:
You're so much fun!!! :lmao:

Another phoney baloney, good-time, rock-n-roller, who hasn't a clue!
Whatever floats your boat..... :lmao:

Still can't answer a question? I love it, especially from a nihilist, lol.

It is all good, all you have to do is post questions, for which they don't dare answer, and you make your point conclusively! Until the shill answers it, that is all it will go back to in perpetuity, and he/she, wants that question to go away, because he/she knows no matter how he/she answers it, what is coming next, lol!

It is all good, all you have to do is post questions, for which they don't dare answer, and you make your point conclusively! Until the shill answers it, that is all it will go back to in perpetuity, and he/she, wants that question to go away, because he/she knows no matter how he/she answers it, what is coming next, lol!
Ya know, we looked for an amoeba to transplant it's brain into yours, they all turned us down, they were all afraid of the resultant IQ drop. :thup:

Answer shill! Answer, because no matter what you answer, you are hosed, lol! Pick your poison. Want to piss off the conservatives more, or piss of democrats. Maybe you should ask Debbie Wasserman (I know nothing, NOTHING) Shultz to help you, hehehehehehehehehehe!

Ya know, we looked for an amoeba to transplant it's brain into yours, they all turned us down, they were all afraid of the resultant IQ drop. :thup:

Bah, you will argue with everyone else but me. OK, fine. That is pretty pathetic in my book, but whatever.

I look at it this way......................if you are so smart, so correct, you should be able to hold your positions with anyone. Sadly, you can't! I know, I know, being an advocate for closing eyes to a big problem is a hard proposition to defend. Even my adversary Debbie Wasserman Shultz could put up a better defense than you; which means you are a weak WANNABEE.

Good luck in the future, but may I suggest you hone your propaganda a little bit better, lol.

Bah, you will argue with everyone else but me. OK, fine. That is pretty pathetic in my book, but whatever.

I look at it this way......................if you are so smart, so correct, you should be able to hold your positions with anyone. Sadly, you can't! I know, I know, being an advocate for closing eyes to a big problem is a hard proposition to defend. Even my adversary Debbie Wasserman Shultz could put up a better defense than you; which means you are a weak WANNABEE.

Good luck in the future, but may I suggest you hone your propaganda a little bit better, lol.
Oh let's see here, you came in like a bull in a china shop, throwing your "weight" around with me and now you want me to play nice while you're still being an ass........ I mean, really?

will the other idiots running get a CLUE? but then they'll just lie to you like they have ALL THESE years. people are FED up with these lying career Politicians.

snip:
Wednesday, August 19, 2015

As far as voters are concerned – and not just Republicans - Donald Trump has a winning formula for fighting illegal immigration.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 70% of Likely Republican Voters agree with the GOP presidential hopeful that the United States should build a wall along the Mexican border to help stop illegal immigration. Seventeen percent (17%) of GOP voters disagree, while 13% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Ninety-two percent (92%) of Republicans agree that the United States should deport all illegal immigrants who have been convicted of a felony in this country. Only four percent (4%) disagree.

Among all likely voters, 51% favor building a wall on the border; 37% disagree, and 12% are not sure. Eighty percent (80%) support the deportation of all illegal immigrants convicted of a felony; only 11% are opposed.
ALL of it here:
Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants - Rasmussen Reports™
Deporting felon illegal immigrants? So, you support the President's policy to focus on deporting felons and others convicted of serious crimes rather than going after the majority of illegal immigrants who commit no crimes? Try to get the Republicans in Congress to agree.

will the other idiots running get a CLUE? but then they'll just lie to you like they have ALL THESE years. people are FED up with these lying career Politicians.

snip:
Wednesday, August 19, 2015

As far as voters are concerned – and not just Republicans - Donald Trump has a winning formula for fighting illegal immigration.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 70% of Likely Republican Voters agree with the GOP presidential hopeful that the United States should build a wall along the Mexican border to help stop illegal immigration. Seventeen percent (17%) of GOP voters disagree, while 13% are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Ninety-two percent (92%) of Republicans agree that the United States should deport all illegal immigrants who have been convicted of a felony in this country. Only four percent (4%) disagree.

Among all likely voters, 51% favor building a wall on the border; 37% disagree, and 12% are not sure. Eighty percent (80%) support the deportation of all illegal immigrants convicted of a felony; only 11% are opposed.
ALL of it here:
Voters Want to Build A Wall, Deport Felon Illegal Immigrants - Rasmussen Reports™
Deporting felon illegal immigrants? So, you support the President's policy to focus on deporting felons and others convicted of serious crimes rather than going after the majority of illegal immigrants who commit no crimes? Try to get the Republicans in Congress to agree.

Our immigration laws state that all illegals should be deported not just felons and rightly so! Obama thinks he can pick and choose by EO.

Forum List

Back