Voters say Hillary Clinton is NOT TRUSTWORTHY

I rarely gamble but when I do, I follow 2 rules:

Rule #1 never underestimate the stupidity of people
Rule #2 - never bet on an outcome unless you have a distinct edge (inside information, odds in favor, etc.)

Your proposed bet doesn't meet my rules and it doesn't stipulate which side of the bet I would be on.

I like these rules. Sorry about not clarifying, since you think Clinton would not be the nominee, you would be winning if she's not the nominee. I don't know if I can help with rule 1, but I think I can help with rule 2. How about $35 to you if Clinton is not the nominee and I get $25 if she isn't?

Check with me in 9 months.

I rarely gamble but when I do, I follow 2 rules:

Rule #1 never underestimate the stupidity of people
Rule #2 - never bet on an outcome unless you have a distinct edge (inside information, odds in favor, etc.)

Your proposed bet doesn't meet my rules and it doesn't stipulate which side of the bet I would be on.

I like these rules. Sorry about not clarifying, since you think Clinton would not be the nominee, you would be winning if she's not the nominee. I don't know if I can help with rule 1, but I think I can help with rule 2. How about $35 to you if Clinton is not the nominee and I get $25 if she isn't?

Check with me in 9 months.

Sorry, is that ask again if you want to bet in 9 months or is that a yes to making the bet since you expect it to be resolved around then?

And yet, they still prefer her to the Republican candidates. What does THAT tell you?

That the primary season is just starting.

Hillary was up by 10- 20 points against any Republican just a few months ago, now she's barely ahead. I expect once the Republicans choose a nominee Hillary's numbers will decline even further.
No offense but until voter ID goes national that's simply a dream. NYC has five mafia families getting out the graveyard vote, King county WA will discover a boatload of D votes if needed, NM will have more D votes than registered voters in at least one precinct.

The MSM like the Ds goes for the lowest common denominator giving the Ds a lock on the idiotic, insane, ignorant and innumerate as long as they can figure out where the polling stations are.

There was that great line...."When I die I want to be buried in Chicago, so I can remain politically active."

Not getting better for hiLIARy...She's not trustworthy.

AP-GfK Poll: Doubts about Clinton's honesty after emails

aafb87cf-4832-45b1-8b16-83fbc8dacd6e-small.jpg

Forum List

Back