Voters Referred To As Muppets

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
The Founding Fathers left us a Constitutional Republic where our rights were unalienable.

We now have a fascist welfare/warfare state which is 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTrillions in the hole and where our rights have been converted to privileges and subject to bureaucratic discretion.

For the first time in world history , the people themselves are electing their slave masters and voluntarily choosing enslavement.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Last edited:
The Founding Fathers left us a Constitutional Republic where our rights were unalienable.

We now have a fascist welfare/warfare state which is 15 TTTTTTTTTTTTrillions in the hole and where our rights have been converted to privileges and subject to bureaucratic discretion.

For the first time in world history , the people themselves are electing their slave masters and voluntary choosing enslavement.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Muppets? Is that all? :laugh2:

I refer to them by far nastier names. Like the GOP I try to suppress the vote. People like you should stay home.

now STFU and crawl back under your rock

jesus, what a world we live in where idiots like this one have internet access.

For the first time in world history , the people themselves are electing their slave masters and voluntary choosing enslavement.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Muppets? Is that all? :laugh2:

I refer to them by far nastier names. Like the GOP I try to suppress the vote. People like you should stay home.

now STFU and crawl back under your rock

jesus, what a world we live in where idiots like this one have internet access.

There are two kinds of muppets, the marxists and the religionists.

You sound like you belong to the the latter.

Unfuckingbelievable.

The result of years & years of propaganda indoctrination. Big Brother always knows what's best for us. That's what the population has been indoctrinated to believe. This indoctrination process begins early on in childhood for Americans. Most now worship Authority. It's all they know. They just do what they're told. It is very depressing watching what our country is becoming. Hard to be an optimist these days. I see only much darker days ahead. Big Brother just grows bigger and more powerful by the day. What a bleak future.

Last edited:

Unfuckingbelievable.

The result of years & years of propaganda indoctrination. Big Brother always knows what's best for us. That's what the population has been indoctrinated to believe. This indoctrination process begins early on in childhood for Americans. Most now worship Authority. It's all they know. They just do what they're told. It is very depressing watching what our country is becoming. Hard to be a optimist these days. I see only much darker days ahead. Big Brother just grows bigger and more powerful by the day. What a bleak future.

Exactly.

You understand what's going on.

Why are the other dumb asses lost in space?

Unfuckingbelievable.

The result of years & years of propaganda indoctrination. Big Brother always knows what's best for us. That's what the population has been indoctrinated to believe. This indoctrination process begins early on in childhood for Americans. Most now worship Authority. It's all they know. They just do what they're told. It is very depressing watching what our country is becoming. Hard to be a optimist these days. I see only much darker days ahead. Big Brother just grows bigger and more powerful by the day. What a bleak future.

Exactly.

Authority-Worship is all most know. Big Brother is always right to most Americans. This has become especially true since 9/11. Big Brother rapidly seized absolute power after the attacks. They've been aggressively stealing our Freedom & Liberty since. The Big Government Globalists have us all by the balls now. They control everything. And I don't think things can change. I think it's too late. The Globalist Elites have consolidated their power. And i don't think that power can be challenged. It is very sad.

Last edited:
Are we really talking Muppets here?

I love Mama Yama and I will defend her to the death.

:eusa_angel:Please understand this is the only channel I get.

I get Mama Yamma and Don Cherry. Somewhere out there Timothy Leary is laughing his ass off.

I'm really beginning to understand why in remote municipalities gasoline looks like an intoxicant.

Welcome to my world. Mama yamma. She's the yam on the right of your screen.

Joel-Plaskett-with-Mamma-Yamma-Fashionable-People.png

And now the great one.

Don-Cherry-Pink-Suit.jpg

I have no words on this outfit but Yves Ste Laurent is spinning in his grave. So is Dior. But on the bright side, we've kept Gadafi's tailor alive.

Last edited:

Exactly.

Authority-Worship is all most know. Big Brother is always right to most Americans. This has become especially true since 9/11. Big Brother rapidly seized absolute power after the attacks. They've been aggressively stealing our Freedom & Liberty since. The Big Government Globalists have us all by the balls now. They control everything. And I don't think things can change. I think it's too late. The Globalist Elites have consolidated their power. And i don't think that power can be challenged. It is very sad.

Yes, indeed.

Specially when they get to define "patriotism" in Orwellian terms.

Funny how he never mentions WHO called the people of this country Muppets... It was a Goldman Sachs executive. And the person was referring to clients of his own firm.

Edit: Here's the link to the op-ed in the Nytimes where this executive had had enough, resigned and had the following parting shot to his former employee.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/opinion/why-i-am-leaving-goldman-sachs.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1

But....but....they're just trying to make money....right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back