Voters Now Favor Republican Congress

Yeah that's the ticket! America is right leaning, that's why Obama and the Dems won the election, er, uh, well anyway, America leans right because, er, Rush said so and er, well....

Hey righties, just keep insisting that Reaganism/Bushism was great and the only problem was the Repubs weren't out on the right fringe far enough.

All the failed right wing theories actually were great, it's just that that damn liberal media bias tricked everybody into voting for Obama, yeah that's the ticket!

Keep right on convincing yourself that government is the problem, gov is the problem, gov is the problem (repeat until you believe it), meanwhile the rest of America will get on with the monumental task of cleaning up your mess.

As long as righties don't admit that their policies screwed us up they will never get the country to give them another chance, so jsut keep on blaming everyone but yourselves...

The demise of the Republic party.

Oh look ... somebody found sillybooboo's brother ....:cuckoo:

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/03/11/...ressive-study/

• By a margin of almost nine to one, Americans agree that “government investments in education, infrastructure, and science are necessary to ensure America’s long-term economic growth,” (79 percent agree, 12 percent neutral, 9 percent disagree).

• More than three in four Americans (76 percent) also agree with the president’s argument that “America’s economic future requires a transformation away from oil, gas, and coal to renewable energy sources such as wind and solar.”

• Nearly three in four Americans believe that “government regulations are necessary to keep businesses in check and protect workers and consumers,” (73 percent agree, 15 percent neutral, 12 percent disagree).

• Nearly two in three Americans (65 percent) agree that “the federal government should guarantee affordable health coverage for every American.”

So you climb water towers and jump off them. Are we all to believe now that if you do that then you're instantly qualified as the "burliest" man alive? I don't think so. It may however qualify you as the most conceited.

Keep your burly. I couldn't give a shit less. I'm not and don't want to be anything like you. I'm secure enough in my manhood to not have to brag about it and assume all other men don't live up to my "burliness" as you do.

Here's a tip for ya... take a little time off from the climbing things and channel some of that time and energy into getting a clue.

No, I climb mountains, not water towers. I don't think it makes me the burliest man alive. I climb because I love to. I didn't brag, I told you what those "things" were in my avatar. For someone as secure about their manhood as you are, you could've fooled me.

Hey, is whatever that big thing is in your avatar what you have to compensate for that little thing you have between your legs?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BRING BACK THE BUSH POLICIES! The ones that virutally every member of the republican caucus supported 98% of the time!!!

:clap2:

Most of those republicans are gone...thank God. I doubt the Bush policies would be implemented again. I think a more conservative approach would be the order of the day.

Agreed... Obama, like it or not, is making the country more conservative every day...

So you climb water towers and jump off them. Are we all to believe now that if you do that then you're instantly qualified as the "burliest" man alive? I don't think so. It may however qualify you as the most conceited.

Keep your burly. I couldn't give a shit less. I'm not and don't want to be anything like you. I'm secure enough in my manhood to not have to brag about it and assume all other men don't live up to my "burliness" as you do.

Here's a tip for ya... take a little time off from the climbing things and channel some of that time and energy into getting a clue.

No, I climb mountains, not water towers. I don't think it makes me the burliest man alive. I climb because I love to. I didn't brag, I told you what those "things" were in my avatar. For someone as secure about their manhood as you are, you could've fooled me.

Hey, is whatever that big thing is in your avatar what you have to compensate for that little thing you have between your legs?

Gee... you tried to say something sarcastic... thing is you couldn't even recognize a cutaway of a Twin Cam Harley Davidson engine. What a moron. Seems you were climbing big rocks when I was once again furthering my education.

Do you also need to be told what my new avatar is? Here's a clue Einstein, it's another engine.

Last edited:
Gee... you tried to say something sarcastic... thing is you couldn't even recognize a cutaway of a Twin Cam Harley Davidson engine. What a moron. Seems you were climbing big rocks when I was once again furthering my education.

Do you also need to be told what my new avatar is? Here's a clue Einstein, it's another engine.

Um, yes, I knew it was an engine, Einstein.

Furthering your education, huh? About motorcycles. Well, that sure does make you educated, doesn't it! I'm too busy climbing mountains to work on engines, and when I'm not outside doing something fun, I'm reading. And I don't read small engine repair manuals and consider myself educated. I read books.

Gee, and I usually like bikers. The real ones, not the weekend warriors.

Thanks for trying. Bye bye.

[/QUOTE]
Also--American conservatism has Deep and vastly Rich European Roots. Yet this concept that Conservatism is the only unique American idea is not even true. Conservatism is more related to British Tory's Parties than any Left wing Party is to EU politics. That includes the Green party--and the Green Party has roots in many nations.

In other words, Conservatism is an ancient British concept.
Bullshit. America forged it's own identity out of the wilderness of this country and by the individuals that accomplished that task. Fuck europe. We left there because we didn't like what it was. Remember? Or don't you give a damn about history?[/QUOTE]

I take it that this is a joke---Let me guess, Conservatism grew out of Moronism--right?

Oh I love it when these psuedo-right wingers embarass REAL right wingers!!! :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back