Voters Now Favor Republican Congress

A number of polls have proven this out many times.

America Is Still A Conservative Nation - CBS News

I'm a liberal and would've guessed that we live in a right center country. It just seems that way from my point of view.

If that's you in your avatar, dressed up in that.... whatever the fuck it is stuff... then I would imagine most everything does appear to be center/right to you.

Is that a Halloween costume, or the way you dress every day? Either way, you're representing the liberals here with it. Great job. :clap2:
looks like mountain climbing gear to me

If that's you in your avatar, dressed up in that.... whatever the fuck it is stuff... then I would imagine most everything does appear to be center/right to you.

Is that a Halloween costume, or the way you dress every day? Either way, you're representing the liberals here with it. Great job. :clap2:

Um, that's climbing gear. I'm wearing a hooded sweatshirt, carhart jeans, glasses, and a nylon sling with lots of climbing gear clipped to it. The picture was taken by my girlfriend after we had completed purchasing all the climbing protection on our list. That's because I go out and do shit that is far more burly than you'll ever do. Just watch "Eiger Sanction" to get an idea, since you like Clint (I do too, by the way).

And, considering that you base all your negative judgement on something you can't see very well and therefore don't understand, everything must look pretty far left to you. Way to represent the right. Great job being a stereotype!:eusa_eh:

Um, that's climbing gear. I'm wearing a hooded sweatshirt, carhart jeans, glasses, and a nylon sling with lots of climbing gear clipped to it. The picture was taken by my girlfriend after we had completed purchasing all the climbing protection on our list. That's because I go out and do shit that is far more burly than you'll ever do. Just watch "Eiger Sanction" to get an idea, since you like Clint (I do too, by the way).

And, considering that you base all your negative judgement on something you can't see very well and therefore don't understand, everything must look pretty far left to you. Way to represent the right. Great job being a stereotype!:eusa_eh:

I stand corrected. You get a reprieve in my book.

But you're still a liberal, and an intellectual enemy to me here for debate purposes. Nothing personal, but I don't care for liberals. I think you already know that.

And you have no clue what "burly" things I do either. If you'd have me not assume and talk out my ass, then don't you do it either.

Yeah that's the ticket! America is right leaning, that's why Obama and the Dems won the election, er, uh, well anyway, America leans right because, er, Rush said so and er, well....

Hey righties, just keep insisting that Reaganism/Bushism was great and the only problem was the Repubs weren't out on the right fringe far enough.

All the failed right wing theories actually were great, it's just that that damn liberal media bias tricked everybody into voting for Obama, yeah that's the ticket!

Keep right on convincing yourself that government is the problem, gov is the problem, gov is the problem (repeat until you believe it), meanwhile the rest of America will get on with the monumental task of cleaning up your mess.

As long as righties don't admit that their policies screwed us up they will never get the country to give them another chance, so jsut keep on blaming everyone but yourselves...

The demise of the Republic party.

But you're still a liberal, and an intellectual enemy to me here for debate purposes. Nothing personal, but I don't care for liberals. I think you already know that.

And you have no clue what "burly" things I do either. If you'd have me not assume and talk out my ass, then don't you do it either.

Conceded.

Except that I can safely assume that you don't do anything nearly as "burly" as I do. I could be wrong, but...probably not.

Conceded.

Except that I can safely assume that you don't do anything nearly as "burly" as I do. I could be wrong, but...probably not.

So you climb water towers and jump off them. Are we all to believe now that if you do that then you're instantly qualified as the "burliest" man alive? I don't think so. It may however qualify you as the most conceited.

Keep your burly. I couldn't give a shit less. I'm not and don't want to be anything like you. I'm secure enough in my manhood to not have to brag about it and assume all other men don't live up to my "burliness" as you do.

Here's a tip for ya... take a little time off from the climbing things and channel some of that time and energy into getting a clue.

Quick question---Is it that Republicans were acting like Dems or is it that the Cons are finally figuring out what Limbaugh is saying when he he states that he wants Obama to fail?

I think it is the latter. By the way--what makes this nation "center Right"? I hear Rove and alot of Right wingers say this, but what makes them so sure that this is so?

It is call common sense Math

Yeah that's the ticket! America is right leaning, that's why Obama and the Dems won the election, er, uh, well anyway, America leans right because, er, Rush said so and er, well....

Hey righties, just keep insisting that Reaganism/Bushism was great and the only problem was the Repubs weren't out on the right fringe far enough.

All the failed right wing theories actually were great, it's just that that damn liberal media bias tricked everybody into voting for Obama, yeah that's the ticket!

Keep right on convincing yourself that government is the problem, gov is the problem, gov is the problem (repeat until you believe it), meanwhile the rest of America will get on with the monumental task of cleaning up your mess.

As long as righties don't admit that their policies screwed us up they will never get the country to give them another chance, so jsut keep on blaming everyone but yourselves...

The demise of the Republic party.

Another smart comment from the peanut gallery...Yea ya fooled the children, but they will grow up, when they find out there free lunch
needs to be paid for.

Agreed - the country remains a bit right of center, and this poll is an indication of that. The conservative base has been energized by this Congressional/Obama spending spree - energized far more than it was when McCain ran, and now the 2010 elections are likely to prove very interesting.

Issues such as Cap n Trade, Health Care, Card Check, etc., will only further energize conservatives.

More than is being reported:

www.dcexaminer.com >> Mark Tapscott

Tea Party protests are flash crowds of gathering movement to stop Obama

By Mark Tapscott
Editorial Page Editor | 3/18/09 3:53 PM
Thousands of Americans in dozens of cities large and small, coast to coast have assembled recently to protest President Barack Obama’s economic stimulus spending, proposed budget deficits and tax hikes on small business and other entrepreneurs.
But odds are that the vast majority of people who depend solely on the mainstream media’s print and broadcast giants for their news know little or nothing about the protests.

Why? Because the MSMers regularly miss significant political news when it is happening right in front of them, thanks to the ideological blinders that make so many otherwise intelligent people in those newsrooms think the only real news happens in Washington or New York. (And occasionally in Boston or Los Angeles)....

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

BRING BACK THE BUSH POLICIES! The ones that virutally every member of the republican caucus supported 98% of the time!!!

:clap2:

Bring back leftwing chicken little alarmism! Oh yeah, it's never gone anywhere.

The majority of the "Contract with America" Republican Congress are gone. Why? Breech of contract. But you dummy-o-crats can't seem to get it through your heads they aren't there because of conservatives, not you sheeple. WE didn't put them back in office.

We held them accountable. Something you leftgoobs need to try with your own instead of just Republicans.

Have another sip of koolaid.

Quick question---Is it that Republicans were acting like Dems or is it that the Cons are finally figuring out what Limbaugh is saying when he he states that he wants Obama to fail?

I think it is the latter. By the way--what makes this nation "center Right"? I hear Rove and alot of Right wingers say this, but what makes them so sure that this is so?

*yawn*

Republicans were acting like Democrats. That simple. It doesn't take a brand name to want a Republican President to fail. It's all over this board and archived for 8 years.

Wanting an opposition President's political agenda to fail is not wanting him to fail as President. There's a difference there and you know it. A difference you lefties continue to obfuscate.

Rassmusen has been wrong before.

Polls can be wrong. Most every group that does polling has been wrong at one point or another in the past, and that includes Rasmussen. However, if I had to rate these polling groups, I would put Rasmussen at the top for being the most consistently accurate.

I pay little attention to them actually. This poll just happens to be stating a natural course of events. The Dems promised big doings in 2006 and didn't deliver. They settled in to business as usual where they left off in 96, having learned nothing.

Obama promised even greater things. He hasn't delivered; which, is no surprise considering his short term in office to date, but so far, from my POV, he's heading off in the wrong direction.

If conservatives held Republicans to their promises enough to relinquish power and put them out on their asses, we're damned-sure going to hold Democrats accountable even if the left refuses to.

Forum List

Back