(Voters did it twice): what's the biggest mistake America made in electing Obumbler?

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
undisclosed bunker
Other than the fact that it landed the schmuck in chief in the oval office not just once, but twice, what's the biggest mistake We the People made in making Obumbler the President?

Is it found in his overall foreign policy (i.e., the utter lack of any semblance of a foreign policy)?

Is it found in his disdain for complying with the rules and the constraints of the Constitution in our system of Constitutional Federal Republic rule of law?

Is it found in his method of "leading" which is generally endless talking and his class and racial divide and conquer strategy?

Or is it that even now the majority of American voters haven't even grasped just what a disaster this guy has been to our Nation and its hope for the future?

Other than the fact that it landed the schmuck in chief in the oval office not just once, but twice, what's the biggest mistake We the People made in making Obumbler the President?

Is it found in his overall foreign policy (i.e., the utter lack of any semblance of a foreign policy)?

Is it found in his disdain for complying with the rules and the constraints of the Constitution in our system of Constitutional Federal Republic rule of law?

Is it found in his method of "leading" which is generally endless talking and his class and racial divide and conquer strategy?

Or is it that even now the majority of American voters haven't even grasped just what a disaster this guy has been to our Nation and its hope for the future?

ah... the continuing whine.... it's really funny.

there was no mistake given the rightwingnut alternatives.

:eusa_doh: we coulda had a septuagenarian cancer survivor with a veep who thinks Putin "rears his head" and flies over Alaska on his way west to Washington -- and then a guy who thinks Jeep, the company his own dad used to CEO for, is moving to China.

What da hell were we thinking?

I can see how somebody would have a brain fart and vote for him the first time but twice??? That just takes pure stupidity. I guess some people are just gluttons for punishment, and the morons who still think he's great are the ones who are getting screwed the worst.

What's funny is the reality that Obama won by 360 and 330 electorols.

hahaha

Obama kicked Romney and McCains ass. Loserterianism and the idea of small stupid government did it and Obama's ideas of investing in America won.

You aint going to do better doubling down.

:eusa_doh: we coulda had a septuagenarian cancer survivor with a veep who thinks Putin "rears his head" and flies over Alaska on his way west to Washington -- and then a guy who thinks Jeep, the company his own dad used to CEO for, is moving to China.

What da hell were we thinking?

:lol:

exactly

No no. It is the leftwingnuts who WON.

I'm just wondering what's the worst thing that has come of our national fuck up?

I can see how somebody would have a brain fart and vote for him the first time but twice??? That just takes pure stupidity. I guess some people are just gluttons for punishment, and the morons who still think he's great are the ones who are getting screwed the worst.

you dumbasses still don't get that you have to have a decent candidate who isn't pandering to the rightwingnuts.

I'm just wondering what's the worst thing that has come of our national fuck up?

your basic premise being false, the query is baseless.

no no, dear. we won because rightwingnuts didn't get to install a president.

your basic premise being false, the query is baseless.

Wrong. My premise is entirely correct.

Thus your attempt at a "rejoinder" is the thing that is predicated on a false premise.

Share with the class, jilly:

Tell us all how the phrase "I have a pen and a telephone" squares with the LIMITS of our Constitutional Republic as set forth in the Constitution.

no no, dear. we won because rightwingnuts didn't get to install a president.

Your side won BY installing a leftwingnut into the Office instead.

We all lost because of that, however, dear.

The biggest mistake was electing any Republicans to Congress

We should have known better than to expect Republicans to actually govern

You lost because the majority believes in infrastructure, science, r&d, education, sane regulations, anti-trust laws and being a first world nation.

You freak lost and will lose again in 2016 because you're doubling down on cut, slash, deregulate and burn.

Stupid ass leftards think this is a sporting event or something ("Oh boy, our guy won!"). No, Obama won, you guys lose, along with the rest of what was once a great country.

Forum List

Back