Voters Complain of Dem Voter Fraud in Nevada

It will be interesting to see if the final results in Nevada match the media polling that takes place outside the polls after people have voted. If the media polling shows a convincing Angle win, but Reid is certified the winner of the tallied votes, I think we can conclude the election was a massive fraud.

Then you must think the 2000 election of bush* was a massive fraud.

It will be interesting to see if the final results in Nevada match the media polling that takes place outside the polls after people have voted. If the media polling shows a convincing Angle win, but Reid is certified the winner of the tallied votes, I think we can conclude the election was a massive fraud.

Once again repeating the same old lies. No one reported Gore the winner that did not change their mind later based on those same polls. You See I watched the news until about 4 am the next morning on that election and there was by that time no winner declared as it was to close to tell.

Take your lies else where.

If there’s one thing the left excels at it’s voter fraud…

FOX 5 Vegas reported:
Some voters in Boulder City said they are concerned about fraud at the electronic ballot box.
Voter Joyce Ferrara said when they went to vote for Republican Sharron Angle, her Democratic opponent, Sen. Harry Reid’s name was already checked.
Ferrara said she wasn’t alone in her voting experience. She said her husband and several others voting at the same time all had the same thing happen.
“Something’s not right,” Ferrara said. “One person that’s a fluke. Two, that’s strange. But several within a five minute period of time — that’s wrong.”
Clark County Registrar of Voters Larry Lomax said there is no voter fraud, although the issues do come up because the screens are sensitive. For that reason, a person may not want to have their fingers linger too long on the screen after they make a selection at any time.
“Especially in a community with elderly citizens (they have) difficulty in (casting their) ballot,” Lomax said. “Team leaders said there were complaints (and the) race filled in.”

Who'd a thunk THAT? Was Al Gore in charge of the recount?:lol:

Once again repeating the same old lies. No one reported Gore the winner that did not change their mind later based on those same polls. You See I watched the news until about 4 am the next morning on that election and there was by that time no winner declared as it was to close to tell.

The exit polls differed from the election result. Once again, a wingnut thinks the difference will prove the dems cheated, but can't possible prove that the repubs cheated :cuckoo:

The exit polls differed from the election result. Once again, a wingnut thinks the difference will prove the dems cheated, but can't possible prove that the repubs cheated :cuckoo:

Wrong, the EARLY exit numbers differed. There were no problems with the later ones. And that has been explained.

Once again in the 3 counties Gore requested a recount, 2 were run by Democrats and the third was half and half. Further the ballots were designed and ordered by DEMOCRATS and had been used for years with no complaints.

You keep making shit up. EVERY recount proves Bush won. Even the biased ones conducted after the race was over by groups bent on proving Gore won.

Forum List

Back