Voter Turnout

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
State: Indiana
County: Franklin

Average voters: 200

Voters today: 776

Huge turnout this year at my place which is rural Indiana.

By the way, I was the last to vote

Last edited:
Same way here in Southern Indiana. We ran out of Ballots around 5:30

I'm about 30 miles west of Cincinnati. If the turnout here is any indication of what the turnout will be in Hamilton County, where Cincinnati is, I think Romney takes Hamilton county. Just has to take up north where Cleveland is.

Were seeing extremely High turn out across my region in Northern Lower MI as well. Like Nothing I ever seen before in this small town.

Heavily Democratic Cuyahoga County (Cleveland) shows turnout on track to surpass 2008, which kind of crushes Romney hopes in Ohio. When combined with the Democratic early voting advantage, it's hard to see how Romney can close the gap.

In general, the early exit polls show turnout near 2008 levels. Slightly better percentages for the Republicans, but that's still exactly what the polls called. That would mean the polls were right, and if the polls were right, Obama wins. There is no magical Republican turnout advantage happening.

Last edited:
A little town here in Michigan about 10 miles from me ran out of ballots in the middle of the afternoon!! They usually average about 200-250, and by then they had gotten over 500!!

Heavily Democratic Cuyahoga County (Cleveland) shows turnout on track to surpass 2008, which kind of crushes Romney hopes in Ohio. When combined with the Democratic early voting advantage, it's hard to see how Romney can close the gap.

In general, the early exit polls show turnout near 2008 levels. Slightly better percentages for the Republicans, but that's still exactly what the polls called. That would mean the polls were right, and if the polls were right, Obama wins. There is no magical Republican turnout advantage happening.

That's a very good point. All I've been hearing are the polls are wrong, in large part due to calculating for 08 turnouts, which wasn't going to be the case this year. I admit, I bought that line.

If numbers surpass 08... Well damn, I think this could end up being a landslide(though not necessarily for Obama)

A little town here in Michigan about 10 miles from me ran out of ballots in the middle of the afternoon!! They usually average about 200-250, and by then they had gotten over 500!!

You're in the UP right? My kids are flipping . They are in the golden horseshoe

major lib area and yes I spawned a liberal but but the other two are conservative honest honest....

My kids are saying its big. They are going for Mitt. they are screaming at me.

Anyone else got this out of Michigan?

OMG I can't spell anymore.

Last edited:

My kids are going crazy. Yes. Is this what you are seeing? You have to remember I'm on a Fred Flinstone computer.

When I say I'll pedal faster, I'm not kidding:eusa_angel:

People voting twice?????? Just saying. :D

Except higher turnout meant Obama lost Indiana. The motivated voters appear to be Republican this year.

Forum List

Back