Voter manipulation. Russia or MSM?

It flat out said there was no way to measure whether individual votes were changed by Russian propaganda. What Clapper said was his opinion.

I have yet to find anyone who was influenced in my personal life or on this board by Russian propaganda to vote for Trump.
:desk:
I have...... anyone who watches MSNBC or CNN (COMMIE NEWS NETWORK) regularly.
:th_thgoodpost:

My sister is a walking talking Fox News..we have learned to not talk politics, because we have gotten into some big arguments..
Watching Fox News will rot your brain.

Watching MSNBC or CNN will cause you to either vote Democrat or shoot up a High School.

Ohhh Mudwhistle... the florida shooter was trained in a white supremacy group..the news is out..

I would wait unit the dust settles before making that claim. I already seen a post on FB that the investigators found no truth to that.

The Associated Press

✔@AP

BREAKING: Leader of white nationalist group has confirmed suspect in Florida school shooting was member of his organization.

9:50 AM - Feb 15, 2018

What did he lie about, and what incriminating evidence did they want that a he destroyed?

Your leaders are lying to you..and they are not trying to stop it..It makes me so mad.

Clapper disputes Pence: 'It stretches credulity' to say Russians didn't impact election

Clapper disputes Pence: 'It stretches credulity' to say Russians didn't impact election

Oh gee, well you have me convinced. One person says Pence is wrong.

Let me ask: when DumBama set out to influence Israel elections, did you have a problem with that too, or was that okay since it was Hussein doing it?

Question two: Do you really believe this is the first time Russia tried or succeeded in interfering in our elections?

Question three: If Russia did influence elections under DumBama, why blame Trump for it? Shouldn't you be placing the blame on the leader of our country when it happened?

Stop derailing what Trump is avoiding to tell the people of the US ... He knows it is factual..
Obama gave the info to the intelligence
You all are just now coming out with , maybe Russia is hacking us. You all called us every name for being it up a year ago.

DumBama gave intelligence of what? Are you now admitting he was part of this plot with the FBI and DOJ?

And what is Trump avoiding telling the USA?

Obama gave the reports of Russian hacking us to the intelligence.. Trump has been doing the fake news crap, while the real news is we are getting hack today by the Russians..
I would call it a terrorist attack..but you all don't believe it because he is misleading you.

HTF would that big-eared clown know if we were getting hacked or not? He doesn't tell the intelligence agencies anything; they tell him. Who do you think Obama is, Dick Tracy?

:desk:
I have...... anyone who watches MSNBC or CNN (COMMIE NEWS NETWORK) regularly.
:th_thgoodpost:

My sister is a walking talking Fox News..we have learned to not talk politics, because we have gotten into some big arguments..
Watching Fox News will rot your brain.

Watching MSNBC or CNN will cause you to either vote Democrat or shoot up a High School.

Ohhh Mudwhistle... the florida shooter was trained in a white supremacy group..the news is out..

I would wait unit the dust settles before making that claim. I already seen a post on FB that the investigators found no truth to that.

The Associated Press

✔@AP

BREAKING: Leader of white nationalist group has confirmed suspect in Florida school shooting was member of his organization.

9:50 AM - Feb 15, 2018

All I see are Twitter posts and I'm not about to read every one until I find what you claim. If you have a real link, then go ahead and post it.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/ne...ist-militia-tallahassee-leader-say/341751002/

Because Trump is a repulsive, misogynistic, racist troll who insults people on a daily basis?

The media doesn't have to make Trump unlikable, the shitshow of his presidency does that.

Oh yes they do, otherwise people would have to think for themselves. Do you mean to tell me if Sanders or Clinton were in office with our current results they wouldn't have approval ratings out of the roof thanks to the MSM?

Sorry, how do you ask someone to be the last man to die for a mistake?

Some mistake. We had Iraq under control until the big-eared freak screwed things up. It took a real leader like Trump to fix it.

If Hillary had taken office, she'd be legitimate and wouldn't find new ways to disgrace the office every day like Trump does.

How would a woman who was a disgrace before taking office not be one afterwards? If she was any other government employee than Hillary, she couldn't even get security clearance to enter the White House yet alone be President.

Trump is no less legitimate than any other President including Billy (cigar) Clinton.

Your leaders are lying to you..and they are not trying to stop it..It makes me so mad.

Oh gee, well you have me convinced. One person says Pence is wrong.

Let me ask: when DumBama set out to influence Israel elections, did you have a problem with that too, or was that okay since it was Hussein doing it?

Question two: Do you really believe this is the first time Russia tried or succeeded in interfering in our elections?

Question three: If Russia did influence elections under DumBama, why blame Trump for it? Shouldn't you be placing the blame on the leader of our country when it happened?

Stop derailing what Trump is avoiding to tell the people of the US ... He knows it is factual..
Obama gave the info to the intelligence
You all are just now coming out with , maybe Russia is hacking us. You all called us every name for being it up a year ago.

DumBama gave intelligence of what? Are you now admitting he was part of this plot with the FBI and DOJ?

And what is Trump avoiding telling the USA?

Obama gave the reports of Russian hacking us to the intelligence.. Trump has been doing the fake news crap, while the real news is we are getting hack today by the Russians..
I would call it a terrorist attack..but you all don't believe it because he is misleading you.

HTF would that big-eared clown know if we were getting hacked or not? He doesn't tell the intelligence agencies anything; they tell him. Who do you think Obama is, Dick Tracy?

I am getting tired, so here you go, there is a good video to explain..

Biden: McConnell blocked Obama from raising flags about Russia's 2016 election involvement
  • Former Vice President Joe Biden said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell refused to sign a bipartisan statement specifically calling out Russia's meddling in the 2016 US presidential election.
  • Biden said he and Obama believed that putting out a statement without bipartisan support would be perceived badly by the public.
  • A representative for McConnell disputed Biden's claim, pointing to a separate statement Congressional leaders signed that warned of potential hacking, but did not mention Russia's targeted activities specifically.

Because Trump is a repulsive, misogynistic, racist troll who insults people on a daily basis?

The media doesn't have to make Trump unlikable, the shitshow of his presidency does that.

Oh yes they do, otherwise people would have to think for themselves. Do you mean to tell me if Sanders or Clinton were in office with our current results they wouldn't have approval ratings out of the roof thanks to the MSM?

Some mistake. We had Iraq under control until the big-eared freak screwed things up. It took a real leader like Trump to fix it.

If Hillary had taken office, she'd be legitimate and wouldn't find new ways to disgrace the office every day like Trump does.

How would a woman who was a disgrace before taking office not be one afterwards? If she was any other government employee than Hillary, she couldn't even get security clearance to enter the White House yet alone be President.

Trump is no less legitimate than any other President including Billy (cigar) Clinton.

Here is another one..

Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

December 13, 2016 07:09 PM

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should explain why he blocked a bipartisan denunciation of Russian interference in our election before voters went to the polls.

Americans deserve to hear why McConnell did not trust them with the evidence that he and 11 other congressional leaders received in a confidential briefing in September.

The Washington Post reports that during that briefing McConnell “made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

Here is another one..

Mitch McConnell should explain why he obscured Russian interference in our election

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell should explain why he blocked a bipartisan denunciation of Russian interference in our election before voters went to the polls.

Americans deserve to hear why McConnell did not trust them with the evidence that he and 11 other congressional leaders received in a confidential briefing in September.

The Washington Post reports that during that briefing McConnell “made clear to the administration that he would consider any effort by the White House to challenge the Russians publicly an act of partisan politics.”

So what you're saying is that they were asking McConnell to agree that Russia hacked the election. Gee, I wonder why he didn't sign on to that?

Even with that, what would stop DumBama from giving our agencies any information that Russia was meddling in our election? You don't need the Senate approval for that.

Here is another one..

So what you're saying is that they were asking McConnell to agree that Russia hacked the election. Gee, I wonder why he didn't sign on to that?

Even with that, what would stop DumBama from giving our agencies any information that Russia was meddling in our election? You don't need the Senate approval for that.

McConnell is a weasel and tried to minimize it.Even after the fact he tried to deny having a bipartisan panel..( which is a joke anyway with Nunes on it)

Here is another one..

McConnell is a weasel and tried to minimize it.Even after the fact he tried to deny having a bipartisan panel..( which is a joke anyway with Nunes on it)

Of course he did, what did you expect? Asking him to sign on to the phony Russia thing would be like asking Obama to sign that he was born in Kenya, or that he knew all about the IRS dealings with Republicans.

All this talk about how Russia "may" have influenced our election. But did anybody consider how MSM does the same?

We have an economy that hasn't been seen in this country since Clinton. People are bringing home more pay. They are getting raises and bonuses. Stock market doing great, consumer and corporate confidence at it's highest levels in years. Lowest unemployment rate in the past few decades.

With all this and more, Trump's approval rating is only in the 50% range, and less by other measures. So how is this possible?

Unless Russia is hacking our polls, the only possible explanation is the MSM. The MSM controls the minds of many Americans; much more than Russia could possibly dream of. How do they do it?

Pew: Trump media three times more negative than for Obama, just 5 percent positive

Byron York: Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative

Trump's right: His media coverage is mostly negative

Funny. I didn't include one link by Fox.

ISIS moved in and took control over parts of Iraq after DumBama pulled our troops out. It was after a war that cost us thousands of American and Iraqi lives, not to mention those who are permanently disabled for the remainder of their lives. The media take? It was Bush's war and he made the decision for Obama to pull our troops out.

Trump took over, listened and acted on the advice of his military leaders, and cleaned the terrorists out of Iraq. What did the media report? Nothing as far as I remember. They were too busy talking about his wife's shoes.

If Hillary was elected and had half of Trump's accomplishments, the media would be non-stop. They would have shown Iraqi citizens waiving American flags for months. A daily report on the improving economy. Interviews with business leaders and economists talking about a woman who was Making America Great again. With Trump.......nothing.

Don't worry about Russia influencing anything. Worry about our very own American media.

The Press always attacks the Republicans and spins everything positive for the Democrats.
The root reason for this bias is the Left's cultural hatred for mainstream society, Midwesterners, Southerners, devout Christians, suburbanites, wasp, rich people, the middle class....etc.
You can also observe the Left’s loathing in Movies and TV shows.

What a retard...:lolly:

I feel sorry for you if you really believe that.
The truth of what Trog posted could not possibly be ignored by a sane person that is not blind, deaf and dumb. It will be ignored by all who are dumb, whether they see and hear well or not. You seem to fall in the latter category.

LOL..so you are agreeing that the rich, christian, smart, Midwestern, middle class are all being attacked by the left media, really?
Basically, I said I agree with post #7. You reworded it. How typically liberal of you...and you got it wrong according to standard freshman English. What a fucking idiot you are.

The post said:
The Press always attacks the Republicans and spins everything positive for the Democrats.
The root reason for this bias is the Left's cultural hatred for mainstream society, Midwesterners, Southerners, devout Christians, suburbanites, wasp, rich people, the middle class....etc.
You can also observe the Left’s loathing in Movies and TV shows.

You said:
LOL..so you are agreeing that the rich, christian, smart, Midwestern, middle class are all being attacked by the left media, really?

Your sentence is correctly interpreted as asking if I agree that the middle class (described as rich, christian, smart and residing in the Midwest) are all being attacked....

Go back to school, dufus.

The entire political process involves trying to manipulate voters.

Just sayin'.

When a Foreign country mere purpose to cause chaos and division , send out millions of trolls.. change bills , steal identities is not ok.

Well duh. Then perhaps Facebook, Twitter and Google should be regulated like utilities or media companies.

Says the party of less government..lol

Facebook has hired 30,000 security people..Twitter is shutting down Russian hackers everyday.

Both Facebook and Twitter are partisan censors. They distribute news media - and yet disavow that they provide content. That's one of the basic problems here. Their business models try to absolve them of responsibility, but they profit by pushing ads with the offending content. They are trying to have it both ways.
Twitter SUCKS!
Facebook SUCKS!

USMB ROCKS!

Forum List

Back