Voter ID

Why are the liberals so against it. I have an ID for just about everything I am in my wallet.

There are Liberals in Pa. complaining about the ID requirement causing havoc at the polls because so many people don't know they need an ID with them to vote.

That doesn't say much for the voters the liberals are whining for does it.

Voter ID is a smart decision and should be a requirement in every state.
Then it should be cheap to get a voter I’d like $5.

I am going to contact the Democratic Party about starting a fund that pays for registered democrats who can’t afford to pay. I would donate to that fund.

Why are the liberals so against it. I have an ID for just about everything I am in my wallet.

There are Liberals in Pa. complaining about the ID requirement causing havoc at the polls because so many people don't know they need an ID with them to vote.

Just think about what the illegals are lacking and you will find the answer.

Don’t they have drivers licenses?

And can you show us an example of an illegal voting?

I would be ok with free voter ids

Sure... a Mexican driver's license. Indeed voting requires an ID from the USA, happy to clarify it to you.

Free voter IDs? You mean voter IDs paid by other people but yourself. Frankly, if you aren't willing to put this little on the line to participate in democracy, then it's better that you don't.

Sure... a Mexican driver's license. Indeed voting requires an ID from the USA, happy to clarify it to you.

Free voter IDs? You mean voter IDs paid by other people but yourself. Frankly, if you aren't willing to put this little on the line to participate in democracy, then it's better that you don't.
How much? $20? That’s a lot for some you greedy cock sucker.

How about $10? I’d agree to that. See, reasonable.

You probably wish it were $100

How much? $20? That’s a lot for some you greedy cock sucker.

How about $10? I’d agree to that. See, reasonable.

You probably wish it were $100

Voters should never pay to vote. We could have ID cards if we want but the voter should not pay for their right to vote.

Forum List

Back