Voter ID

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
Why are the liberals so against it. I have an ID for just about everything I am in my wallet.

There are Liberals in Pa. complaining about the ID requirement causing havoc at the polls because so many people don't know they need an ID with them to vote.

That doesn't say much for the voters the liberals are whining for does it.

Voter ID is a smart decision and should be a requirement in every state.

why tell you ?

you would just deny all the facts that back my postion again

Voter ID is common sense.

Requiring a passing grade on a citizenship test for all voters would be ideal.

Libtards hate voting id because it would keep elections more honest and then they would lose. Simple as that. As far as truthmatters opinions being backed by the facts, wrong again.

There's only one logical reason to be against voter IDs and everyone regardless of party affiliation knows what it is, whether they'll admit it or not.

Oops...everyone except 'splatters that is.

oh really then why is every study showing that ID laws will keep young people of color from voting and solve no voters issues?

I have an ID in my wallet for everything I am. I see no reason to disqualify voter ID. It's fair and should be required in every state.

Votes are made by Citizens. Right?

oh really then why is every study showing that ID laws will keep young people of color from voting and solve no voters issues?

The way I see it is, If you aren't smart enough or at least engaged enough in society you lose.

I doubt those people who don't have a form of ID vote anyway.

Or, do they and how many times and for how much $... Bus pass (ID) required or no ride?

Why are the liberals so against it. I have an ID for just about everything I am in my wallet.

There are Liberals in Pa. complaining about the ID requirement causing havoc at the polls because so many people don't know they need an ID with them to vote.

That doesn't say much for the voters the liberals are whining for does it.

Voter ID is a smart decision and should be a requirement in every state.

cops, I would not consider myself so much a liberal but I do believe that Voter ID makes sense if it is uniform and Free, in that in order to for those who wish to vote and are American citizens can obtain those ID's and all the documentation for them without cost for the purpose for voting. Further, they must be uniform, for example if my daughter goes to a state university, and I as a parent pay the state in which I live for her to attend there and she has an ID that says she is a student there, then as such that ID should be a state approved ID as say opposed to a gun permit. The point is, there is nothing wrong with the concept of Voter ID at all, its in the excecution of Voter ID where the problem happens. If for example you have a WW2 vet who has fought for his nation and is no loner able to vote because he is unable to obtain the proper ID for any number if reasons, then that in my humble opinion is shameful as it is for any number of people who cannot that have done so much for this nation because they are elderly , disabled, or otherwise unable to obtain a birth certificate to do so. My suggestion for this is a simple one, if someone who is an American Citizen wishes to vote and those wish a Voter ID, then its a simple matter of making the Voter Registration Card itself the proper form of ID. On a side note though, given the sheer number of Americans that vote in each election and the number of instances of voter fraud out there, the need for Voter ID seems much more like a solution in search of a problem rather than the other way around.

Forum List

Back