Voter ID terrifies Democrats

ID laws corrects no elections problems and costs millions of taxpayer money.

It also will keep legal American voters from voting.

Denying facts wont change that

Incorrect. Failing to follow all voting requirements makes you an illegal voter. Remembering to bring your driver's license is not a big deal. Particularly when you consider MOST PEOPLE DRIVE TO THE POLLS.

all legal Americans should be encouraged to vote no matter how poor they are.

Of course. And since they assert that right to vote, the onus is on them to prove they have the right. Those who see a problem with that are misguided.

ID laws corrects no elections problems and costs millions of taxpayer money.

It also will keep legal American voters from voting.

Denying facts wont change that

If the legal American is unwilling to do what it takes to prove they are entitled to vote, then they don't vote. It is evolution in action. Choices have consequences and all the whining pity parties won't change that.

How come it's ok to disenfranchise these people. It's a burden on the poor. I'm sure someone will get a hairball.

Last edited:
MANCHESTER, N.H. — Video footage provided exclusively to The Daily Caller shows election workers in New Hampshire giving out ballots in the names of dead voters at multiple voting precincts during the state’s primary election on Tuesday.

The bombshell video is the work of conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe and his organization, Project Veritas.

Voters in the Granite State are not required to present identification to vote. O’Keefe’s investigators were able to obtain ballots under the names of dead voters at polling locations Tuesday by simply asking for them, he said.

“Live free or die,” an election worker told one of the investigators in the video. “This is New Hampshire. No ID needed.”

Read more: Voter Fraud | Dead | New Hampshire | The Daily Caller

Voter Fraud | Dead | New Hampshire | The Daily Caller

MANCHESTER, N.H. — Video footage provided exclusively to The Daily Caller shows election workers in New Hampshire giving out ballots in the names of dead voters at multiple voting precincts during the state’s primary election on Tuesday.

The bombshell video is the work of conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe and his organization, Project Veritas.

Voters in the Granite State are not required to present identification to vote. O’Keefe’s investigators were able to obtain ballots under the names of dead voters at polling locations Tuesday by simply asking for them, he said.

“Live free or die,” an election worker told one of the investigators in the video. “This is New Hampshire. No ID needed.”

Where are all the deniers of voter fraud??

Apparently it is okay when republicans are having their rights stomped into the dust.

Where are all the deniers of voter fraud??

Apparently it is okay when republicans are having their rights stomped into the dust.

they are in the other thread, trying to use Media Matters to disprove the video. MMA claims no ballots were shown being handed out in the video... that the guys simply asked if a dead persons name was on the list, and when the person handing out the ballots assumed they were the person in question and tried to give them a ballot, that the guys walked away after saying they had no ID with them.

Problem with MMA's story is that on the 24 second mark of the video, you plainly see the guy with the hidden camera taking the ballot.

hOW CAN YOU TAKE SOMETHING LIKE THAT OUT OF CONTEXT?

I'm sure the same could be said with respect to Obama calling the American people "lazy". I mean when you look at what he said, how can anyone take THAT out of context? Right?

"But we’ve been a little bit lazy, I think, over the last couple of decades," he said at CEO summit at the APEC meeting in Hawai'i. "We’ve kind of taken for granted — well, people will want to come here and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new business into America."

Read more: Obama: Americans Have Been 'A Little Bit Lazy' Over The Past Few Decades - Business Insider

Last edited:
If someone signs the dead person's name, the dead person is voting, and that's fraud. Period.

No they aren't. The dead person is still dead. 99.9% of the time, a person signing in place of a dead person on the roster is a registered voter that simply signed on the wrong line. I've been processing precinct rosters for six years now and that is what I see happen, not someone intentionally committing fraud.

None of the fraud I've come across in my six years working at a registrars office could have been prevented by voter IDs.

What could have prevented it? A statewide database.
If someone deliberately signs the name of a dead person and votes, it's fraud.

And it happens. It's not a mistake. It's fraud.

You gotta love it when the left wants to use the "Steve Urkle" excuse [Did I do that?] , as if no one could possibly ever think of doing that on purpose. :lol: No. there is no way anyone could ever "intentionally" sign on the wrong line in order to misrepresent themselves. How could that ever happen? As if, on the same token, no one could EVER put together a plan to try and pass counterfit bills either. Are you serious? Maybe the Feds should relax some when it comes to ensuring all possible measures are in place, so that phony bills are not being circulated into this country?

For every liberal who wants to whine over this issue, I just want to hand them a box af kleenex and say: "Interesting, the United States Supreme Court found nothing wrong with it back in 2008. So here you go, now get over it."

Last edited:
See, when they run my driver's license through their little machine, it brings up MY name and information. Then they look at the little picture on the front and know its me. THEN I sign the card. Sounds pretty foolproof, except I know some of you liberals are poll workers.

See, when they run my driver's license through their little machine, it brings up MY name and information. Then they look at the little picture on the front and know its me. THEN I sign the card. Sounds pretty foolproof, except I know some of you liberals are poll workers.
Murphy's Law of Combat: "Make something idiot-proof and they'll make a better idiot."

Same principle applies here.

Forum List

Back