Voter ID laws.

If you think this is not about keeping "undesirables" from the polls why do the republicans mess with early voting every 4 years? Why would voting on Sunday cause a concern? Why can't every take a day off to vote?

The worse part is the repubs do this every year. They find some new boogeyman until studies show there is not boogeyman (voter fraud) then they still demand that new laws are needed to keep the boogeyman away. Huh? Now repubs can't even say this is to combat voter fraud anymore....now repubs say "get an ID it's easy" after their justification have been proven false.

They don't even have a reason to require it anymore.

It is about keeping undesirables from the polls... People committing fraud, Illegal Aliens, and other non U.S. citizens who are not allowed to vote in our elections... Those undesirables. As I've said before, If people have enough ID to obtain EBT cards and travel to grocery stores on the Taxpayer's dime, then I see no reason they cannot make it to the polls on election day... Or would that somehow disenfranchise them from enjoying their chips and dip, and a new episode of the Price is Right?

the laws are designed to keep Americans from voting.

Its their only reason for exsisting

I'm breaking a resolution I made to never reply to your posts again, but I see that you suffer from the misapprehension that requiring a government issued photo ID is intended to keep Americans from voting.

I will agree with that to the extent to which you agree that your opposition to requiring a government issued photo ID is intended to make it possible for fraudulent votes to be cast.

If those that cannot pay for food can be given food stamps to eat high on the hog, those that cannot afford to pay for a government issued photo ID can be provided one FREE. Obama could create several thousand more government jobs by establishing the Department of National Photo Identification offering free ID cards to those that bring some sort of valid evidence that they are fucking currently registered to vote in the jurisdiction of their place of residence.

Just think of the billions of dollars he could spend on such a program.

But then, to a goddamned dishonest stealth Marxist, that would be self defeating.

You argument is weak.

Voter ID laws will keep millions of aliens, both legal and illegal, from casting fraudulent ballots. I can guarantee you that Californians wish they had Voter ID laws back in the 90's when the illegals took over the state.

If the Republicans are interested in people voting they would include a way to vote without an ID - such as the option without photo ID to have recorded a fingerprint for future reference if there is fraud.

The Republicans are obviously attempting to suppress voter turnout in hopes the more affluent voters will vote Republican - is why the Department of Justice is trying to uphold the spirit of Democracy and the US Constitution.

If the Republicans are interested in people voting they would include a way to vote without an ID - such as the option without photo ID to have recorded a fingerprint for future reference if there is fraud.

The Republicans are obviously attempting to suppress voter turnout in hopes the more affluent voters will vote Republican - is why the Department of Justice is trying to uphold the spirit of Democracy and the US Constitution.

What a crock of shit. I must assume that you dream a lot. Try to attach some LOGIC to this question.

Read my post above. Free ID for all those "non-affluent" registered voters.

We need to cut out the NON_REGISTERED VOTERS! That is what the Democrats are fighting ...the loss of non-registered and dead people's votes.

Take your fairy tale story about saving Democracy and the Constitution somewhere else. Your boy Obama hasn't respected the Constitution a day in his whole life.

If you think this is not about keeping "undesirables" from the polls why do the republicans mess with early voting every 4 years? Why would voting on Sunday cause a concern? Why can't every take a day off to vote?

The worse part is the repubs do this every year. They find some new boogeyman until studies show there is not boogeyman (voter fraud) then they still demand that new laws are needed to keep the boogeyman away. Huh? Now repubs can't even say this is to combat voter fraud anymore....now repubs say "get an ID it's easy" after their justification have been proven false.

They don't even have a reason to require it anymore.

It is about keeping undesirables from the polls... People committing fraud, Illegal Aliens, and other non U.S. citizens who are not allowed to vote in our elections... Those undesirables. As I've said before, If people have enough ID to obtain EBT cards and travel to grocery stores on the Taxpayer's dime, then I see no reason they cannot make it to the polls on election day... Or would that somehow disenfranchise them from enjoying their chips and dip, and a new episode of the Price is Right?

Early voting has shit to do with fraud. I dare you to even attempt to make up a reason. Also there is NO evidence of fraud...pick any report you like. Republicans or Democrat

So now what is your reason? I expect you to respond with name calling instead of making sense.

Forum List

Back