Voter ID laws boost democracy

A link to a Truthmatters post... Too funny!!!!:clap2:

Voter fraud is voter fraud. Do you not agree?

Yes I do... That is why I cannot understand why showing a simple ID to vote is such a major problem for people... Unless of course people favor election fraud. Nobody is being disenfranchised, we need to show ID's in all walks of our lives. Show me a poor person with an EBT card who doesn't have an ID card... Ridiculous.

You have been given reasons you jsut ignore the facts given you

You dont what them to vote to stop fraud that is statically non exsistant

24987333.jpg

A link to a Truthmatters post... Too funny!!!!:clap2:

Yes I do... That is why I cannot understand why showing a simple ID to vote is such a major problem for people... Unless of course people favor election fraud. Nobody is being disenfranchised, we need to show ID's in all walks of our lives. Show me a poor person with an EBT card who doesn't have an ID card... Ridiculous.

It's so simple. Anyone who is against showing I.D. is against it because they advocate fraud. Let the states issue the I.D. free. They do a decent job with Motor Vehicle Licenses. In N.J. they make you show a ton of various forms of I.D. to get and even renew a license. Then what would they scream about?

You dont what them to vote to stop fraud that is statically non exsistant

If election fraud is nearly nonexistent then why all the craziness over a simple thing like showing an ID card to vote? Don't bother... I already know the answer. Some poor person somewhere who can make it to a grocery store and fill up a shopping cart then pay for it with an EBT card which was obtained with an ID card somehow is incapable of getting off their ass and making it to a polling place and using that ID card they used to obtain their EBT card because it's simply too difficult. No... I'm just kidding... Democrats are just upset that Illegal Aliens wont get to vote Democrat.

[Pant, pant, pant, sweat..] OK, here you go:
Meanwhile, Romney appears to have escaped relatively unsinged from the apparently unrelated revelation that he may have committed voter fraud in January 2010, when – despite not owning a house in Massachusetts and having given every appearance of having moved to California – he registered and voted in the Massachusetts special election to replace the deceased Senator Ted Kennedy.

If he did, he should have been called out on it and punished accordingly. Since it was known and I assume proven that he did, and nothing was done, then there is nothing more to say two years later.

He was one man casting one vote...his own. He didn't make an attempt to vote multiple times or deceive anyone if in fact that is what he tried to do.. which he didn't.

Why don't you address dogs, (the one Obama ate can no longer vote of course) cats and dead people on Democratic voter rolls.

Did you just not say that voter fraud is handled in all cases? So why the concern?

I'd rather have 50 states (or in Obama's case 57 sates) regulate voting than concentrating it in one Federal place. The Federal government can't be trusted as it is.

The federal governent does such a great job conrolling illegal imigration, let's put them in charge of voter regulations.

Yeah, that's the ticket!

It's so simple. Anyone who is against showing I.D. is against it because they advocate fraud. Let the states issue the I.D. free. They do a decent job with Motor Vehicle Licenses. In N.J. they make you show a ton of various forms of I.D. to get and even renew a license. Then what would they scream about?

That is as silly as saying anyone who is for ID is out to suppress the vote.

Only in your world would you interpret it that way. I haven't seen you give any good reason why it's such a big deal to show I.D. if it's anything other than trying to do something nefarious. Only a jackass liberal(see mirror) would be against wanting only those legally allowed to vote..vote. So by all means tell us...why is it so terrible to have to show I.D. to vote. One has to show I.D. to do things far less important than voting.

Last edited:
[Pant, pant, pant, sweat..] OK, here you go:
Meanwhile, Romney appears to have escaped relatively unsinged from the apparently unrelated revelation that he may have committed voter fraud in January 2010, when – despite not owning a house in Massachusetts and having given every appearance of having moved to California – he registered and voted in the Massachusetts special election to replace the deceased Senator Ted Kennedy.

If he did, he should have been called out on it and punished accordingly. Since it was known and I assume proven that he did, and nothing was done, then there is nothing more to say two years later.

He was one man casting one vote...his own. He didn't make an attempt to vote multiple times or deceive anyone if in fact that is what he tried to do.. which he didn't.

Why don't you address dogs, (the one Obama ate can no longer vote of course) cats and dead people on Democratic voter rolls.

Did you just not say that voter fraud is handled in all cases? So why the concern?

Not me.

Only in your world would you interpret it that way. I haven't seen you give any good reason why it's such a big deal to show I.D. if it's anything other than trying to do something nefarious. Only a jackass liberal(see mirror) would be against wanting only those legally allowed to vote..vote. So by all means tells...why is it so terrible to have to show I.D. to vote. One has to show I.D. to do things far less important than voting.

Sheesh, can you take your head out of your ass for a second? If you want to play "my team is always right" feel free to post with TM. I'm not into attempting discussions with someone who has liberal turrets.

But for the record, I'm not agaisnt voter ID. I'm agaisnt voter laws that favor a specific demographic, and suspicious of rushed changes that only seem to be an issue in the months leading up to national elections.

Only in your world would you interpret it that way. I haven't seen you give any good reason why it's such a big deal to show I.D. if it's anything other than trying to do something nefarious. Only a jackass liberal(see mirror) would be against wanting only those legally allowed to vote..vote. So by all means tells...why is it so terrible to have to show I.D. to vote. One has to show I.D. to do things far less important than voting.

Sheesh, can you take your head out of your ass for a second? If you want to play "my team is always right" feel free to post with TM. I'm not into attempting discussions with someone who has liberal turrets.

But for the record, I'm not agaisnt voter ID. I'm agaisnt voter laws that favor a specific demographic, and suspicious of rushed changes that only seem to be an issue in the months leading up to national elections.

I'll break it down real simple for you. You're against voter I.D. and voter laws because like Obama you'll take a vote any way you can get it even if dead people vote, illegal aliens vote and cats and dogs vote. Save your bullshit about demographics for someone who falls for it.

You still can't explain in simple terms why being asked for I.D. at the polls is such a big issue for anyone that's not doing a thing wrong. That's part of the voter laws that you are using as an excuse to be evasive.

Now try one more time. It's really an easy question.

Last edited:

I'll break it down real simple for you. You're against voter I.D. and voter laws because like Obama you'll take a vote any way you can get it even if dead people vote, illegal aliens vote and cats and dogs vote. Save your bullshit about demographics for someone who falls for it.

You still can't explain in simple terms why being asked for I.D. at the polls is such a big issue for anyone that's not doing a thing wrong. That's part of the voter laws that you are using as an excuse to be evasive.

Reread my response again and come back when youve figured out where you went wrong.

Reread my response again and come back when youve figured out where you went wrong.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That's what you claimed that you were going to reply to in the other thread...quick...log off now.

It's okay Amy, I won't ask you to think or back up what you say any further. I understand it takes a lot of time to log out, and back in every 30 seconds.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you for the entertainment value of your posts. I do appreciate it.:laugh2:

Forum List

Back