Voter id law

Assuming because you are Hispanic you must be an illegal immigrant is simply another way the DEM practices their racist behavior. I know all Democrats are inbred ignorant homophobic racist uneducated morons too stupid to vote for their own self interests. Some even have fun doing things other than killing defenseless animals and blowing things up. They don't ALL applaud executions and shout "let him die".

^^^ fixed it for you.

Must you make most every post partisan and hateful?

:clap2:helloooo,we need voter id laws ,it only makes sence,so why does anyone not want it.we are living in a time where youn get asked for id for every thing.this is not making a hardship for no one by askin for id ...just so you know ,im white over 21 an free for the moment,hell who else would vote for that crazy man----obama

Everybody in the military has an ID issued to them by the military.

I'm sure the military could validate who was filling out the absentee ballot.
Your appeal to foolishness is duly noted.
But one does not have to a citizen to serve in the US military. The military ballots are returned by MAIL. How thus can THESE be verified?
Seriously, that is your argument?
One has to be a citizen to register.
The military can validate absentee ballots (as I already pointed out).
1+1=2
Your appeal to the absurd is becoming more ridiculous.

How do the overseas ballots get verified in the US? With so many "illegal" voter plots being proposed, could someone forge military ballot mail boxes, envelopes, etc.?

Voter's id cards has nothing to do with blacks but every thing to do with illegal aliens. Insulting and racist to say blacks cannot get photo ids but illegal aliens cannot but without it, it allows them to vote undetected with a utility bill.

There may be conservatives against NATIONAL ID also. I am moderate; I see voting ID as something that allows government interference with a fundamental right. I WOULD support strong criminal penalties as an alternative. As a "fraudulent" voter would need to make sure the actual voter had not voted, there should be many instances of the frauds being charged. I do agree this November could be very close.
Let's suppose I show up to vote and am turned away because some scumbag without an ID voted using my name.
So, let's suppose I somehow manage to track the scumbag down and get him prosecuted after the crime has occurred.
Tell me how I wasn't disenfranchised. Supporting strong criminal penalties only occurs after the crime has been committed. Why not use methods to prevent the crime? It's not like having an ID is a rare thing.
Heck, my picture is on my debit card. Maybe we should have pictures on EBT cards to prevent that fraud. The EBT card can double as an ID for the poor voters.

The photo on the EBT cards is a good idea for a couple of other reasons, too. It would serve to cut back on theft of the cards, or trading the cards for other goods and services not normally authorized.

There may be conservatives against NATIONAL ID also. I am moderate; I see voting ID as something that allows government interference with a fundamental right. I WOULD support strong criminal penalties as an alternative. As a "fraudulent" voter would need to make sure the actual voter had not voted, there should be many instances of the frauds being charged. I do agree this November could be very close.
Let's suppose I show up to vote and am turned away because some scumbag without an ID voted using my name.
So, let's suppose I somehow manage to track the scumbag down and get him prosecuted after the crime has occurred.
Tell me how I wasn't disenfranchised. Supporting strong criminal penalties only occurs after the crime has been committed. Why not use methods to prevent the crime? It's not like having an ID is a rare thing.
Heck, my picture is on my debit card. Maybe we should have pictures on EBT cards to prevent that fraud. The EBT card can double as an ID for the poor voters.
I know people without photo ID, I know I misplace mine from time to time. Photo ID at registration is an option, still, absentee ballots will no longer be counted unless delivered by the VOTER prior to election day BY the voter. Military overseas are SOL.

Unless there's some other acronym besides shit-outta-luck for SOL, I most heartily disagree with declaring military personnel stationed overseas ineligible to vote. They, of all others, have a greater stake in the outcome of elections. They, if it can be argued, have literally put their lives on the line to protect the precious rights ALL of us enjoy. SOL? I don't think so. How about if they turned their absentee ballots into their commanders, who would verify and then forward those ballots?

I know people without photo ID, I know I misplace mine from time to time. Photo ID at registration is an option, still, absentee ballots will no longer be counted unless delivered by the VOTER prior to election day BY the voter. Military overseas are SOL.

Everybody in the military has an ID issued to them by the military.

I'm sure the military could validate who was filling out the absentee ballot.
Your appeal to foolishness is duly noted.
But one does not have to a citizen to serve in the US military. The military ballots are returned by MAIL. How thus can THESE be verified?

Certified mail?

:clap2:helloooo,we need voter id laws ,it only makes sence,so why does anyone not want it.we are living in a time where youn get asked for id for every thing.this is not making a hardship for no one by askin for id ...just so you know ,im white over 21 an free for the moment,hell who else would vote for that crazy man----obama

The progressive/liberals don't want voter ID laws for the same reason they do not want their messiah's records made public. It would become abundantly obvious that those demanding such things were absolutely correct and their myths and lies will be proven.

1+1=2

How do the overseas ballots get verified in the US? With so many "illegal" voter plots being proposed, could someone forge military ballot mail boxes, envelopes, etc.?

Are you familiar with FPO addresses? What about military ID?
Yer barking up the wrong tree. No ID at a polling location is much easier to fake than a military ID in conjunction with an overseas FPO address.

The photo on the EBT cards is a good idea for a couple of other reasons, too. It would serve to cut back on theft of the cards, or trading the cards for other goods and services not normally authorized.

I'm pretty sure that just about anybody that is too poor to afford a $10 photo ID qualifies for EBT It's a simple solution that can prevent fraud and give poor people an ID to use for voting. Some people seem to want to make the simple into the complex simply to be obstinate.

1+1=2

Are you familiar with FPO addresses? What about military ID?
Yer barking up the wrong tree. No ID at a polling location is much easier to fake than a military ID in conjunction with an overseas FPO address.

Quite familiar. There are plenty of options. Why would you disenfranchise those very people who have committed themselves, dedicated their LIVES to defend and guarantee that even the lowest, scummiest, most despicable and useless oxygen thieves have their right to vote? Unless, of course, you fear how that military voting bloc might affect the outcome of the election?

There is no Voter fraud problem, however because of Republicans there is a voter disenfranchisement problem
^Over a 5 year period the government only convicted 70 people of voter fraud, this would equal .0000002% of 2 millionth of a percent of people who voted.
FactCheck.org : ACORN Accusations

Several million Americans tried to vote in 2008 but lacked the proper ID
OpEdNews - Article: 4-5 MILLION Voters Disenfranchised in 2008

Brad Friedman: Republican voter ID laws disenfranchise Americans | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
^Around 21 million Americans or 17% of the people who voted in 2008 do not currently contain the type of photo ID that Republicans want to have required to vote.

There is no Voter fraud problem, however because of Republicans there is a voter disenfranchisement problem
^Over a 5 year period the government only convicted 70 people of voter fraud, this would equal .0000002% of 2 millionth of a percent of people who voted.

Brad Friedman: Republican voter ID laws disenfranchise Americans | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
^Around 21 million Americans or 17% of the people who voted in 2008 do not currently contain the type of photo ID that Republicans want to have required to vote.

I'm curious,
if the police didn't ask people to produce a drivers license after pulling them over for an infraction, how many people would be convicted of driving without a license?
I'm guessing it might be about 70 in a five year period.

Voter's id cards has nothing to do with blacks but every thing to do with illegal aliens. Insulting and racist to say blacks cannot get photo ids but illegal aliens cannot but without it, it allows them to vote undetected with a utility bill.
hate to break it to ya, but many many many illegals have drivers licenses, so, they have the gvt id already...

this stops primarily citizens from voting in the voting booth, who do not have a photo id....my mother in law would be one...

the fraud has to be stopped when REGISTERING and the vetting process afterwards, and with keeping an updated voter roll....purge the dead people....and with absentee ballots....dead people can vote in the masses.

I'm curious,
if the police didn't ask people to produce a drivers license after pulling them over for an infraction, how many people would be convicted of driving without a license?
Considering police cant type your name into a computer and get your license information no one would be charged the fine if they took it to court.

I'm curious,
Considering police cant type your name into a computer and get your license information no one would be charged the fine if they took it to court.

Typo Fixed:
Considering police/courts can type your name into a computer and get your license information the same number of people would be charged given that everyone went to their court apperance.

Forum List

Back