Voter id law

AmericanFirst

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2009
Setting here watching obamaturd butt kissing news station, NBC, and brian williams just reported that Federal judges in Texas and Wisconsin put on hold or struck down voter id laws in those states. The federal judge in Texas said it would unduly restrict hispanics. Maybe he meant to say " I am an illegal immigrant butt kissing judge and don't care about the law of the land." Idiot.

tell us all about your PROOF that illegals voting is a problem in this country?

Besides 'Fast & Furious', Obama's guy Holders' other main mission is to block Voter ID laws; with backup from the NAACP taking U.S. voter ID laws to the United Nations for investigation.
Can't make this crap up!
At this point, maybe only a polar shift on 12/21/12 can save us from this administration.

Setting here watching obamaturd butt kissing news station, NBC, and brian williams just reported that Federal judges in Texas and Wisconsin put on hold or struck down voter id laws in those states. The federal judge in Texas said it would unduly restrict hispanics. Maybe he meant to say " I am an illegal immigrant butt kissing judge and don't care about the law of the land." Idiot.

There are two separate issues here.

In Wisconsin a judge is reviewing the law to determine if it violates that state’s constitution.

Certainly a ‘states’ rights’ advocate such as you wouldn’t have an objection to that.

In Texas, the ID law is being reviewed in the context of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, where that state has a documented record of discriminating against minority voters.

One should have no objection to the DOJ following Federal law.

And with regard to Texas, the state failed to provide the court with evidence in support of its ID law, likely because the evidence doesn’t exist.

There IS voter fraud in this country! Hello??? What planet do you bleeding heart liberals come from??? This is not just a law for those who are here illegally but also for many that are here LEGALLY who have not bothered to become citizens. Must you 'dem liberals' put race in front of everything???

Bigots seem to think that people of Hispanic origin don't have ID.
I'm not sure why that is.

If they get real strict with the voter ID laws, dead people won't be able to vote in Illinois. Are you against dead people voting too?

Must be the same bigots who seem to think blacks are too stupid or lazy to get IDs, too.

Must be the same bigots who seem to think blacks are too stupid or lazy to get IDs, too.
Some americans think VOTER ID's are not "inclusive". Bush used that term frequently by the way. Extended voting, as Florida could reduce that risk, if voter ID is free. Still, it reminds me of South Africa, and Nazi Germany "SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS". How about stiff penalties for those who abuse the franchise?

Don't forget the elderly.

How come nobody ever says the Asians will be prevented from voting if voter ID laws go into effect? Native Americans? Indians (as opposed to native americans)? Why is it only Hispanics and people of African descent that seem affected by this (according to the opposition)?

Don't forget the elderly.

How come nobody ever says the Asians will be prevented from voting if voter ID laws go into effect? Native Americans? Indians (as opposed to native americans)? Why is it only Hispanics and people of African descent that seem affected by this (according to the opposition)?

Might be because the obamabots don't view those groups as open to bribes?

Forum List

Back