Voter ID: How about this?

10641054_845526335487434_9006085087181106306_n.jpg

What exactly is "racist" about the Congressional Black Caucus?

Where do I start?

The fact it is a group exclusive to only black people could be construed as racist, where are the white people?

Did you really just ask me "where are the white people" in Congress?

You can admit Congress uses voter IDs now Doc.

Only if you twist and distort the meaning of "Voter ID".

It is an ID assigned to each Congressperson and used for recorded voting. Nothing distorted or twisted about it. You are flat out ignoring truth.

If each and every voter was issued a magnetic security card for voting that they received the day they registered, then it would be a comparable situation.

Go ahead and issue them.

It is an ID assigned to each Congressperson and used for recorded voting. Nothing distorted or twisted about it. You are flat out ignoring truth.

If each and every voter was issued a magnetic security card for voting that they received the day they registered, then it would be a comparable situation.

Go ahead and issue them.

Well, I don't have a billion dollars lying around to pay for it.

Do you?

Where do I start?

The fact it is a group exclusive to only black people could be construed as racist. Where are the white people? There are people who support black people, right? Their very exclusivity makes them racist, as it would with any other similar "caucus" on Capitol Hill.

Every "caucus" is exclusive.

Democrats aren't allowed to join the Republican caucus, either.

Do you think this group is "racist", too?

Congressional Hispanic Conference - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Where do I start?

The fact it is a group exclusive to only black people could be construed as racist, where are the white people?

No. Where are the white people in the Congressional Black Caucus?

Clear?

Why should there be any white people in the Congressional Black Caucus?

There are no men in the Women's Caucuses either.

Where do I start?

The fact it is a group exclusive to only black people could be construed as racist. Where are the white people? There are people who support black people, right? Their very exclusivity makes them racist, as it would with any other similar "caucus" on Capitol Hill.

Every "caucus" is exclusive.

Democrats aren't allowed to join the Republican caucus, either.

Do you think this group is "racist", too?

Congressional Hispanic Conference - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Like I said before. The CBC and those belonging to the NAACP support certain members of their race based on what they believe.

Yes, I think they are racist too.

What magnetic strips cant be tampered with, you want to come off so smart, but damn what an idiot ...........................

Where do I start?

Clear?

Why should blacks be allowed in any private all white citizens club?? Because if they didn't that would racist you fucking moron ..............

Where do I start?

Clear?

But liberal women's rights groups don't mind when male politicians make policy or fashion commentary about them, as is the case with the pro-choice and feminist movements. Any woman who disagrees is deemed as someone "who doesn't know what's good for her." So why won't they allow men or women with differing opinions in?

Same with Black liberals, they don't mind white liberals making policy so long as such policy is in line with their interests. Blacks who hold differing opinions are deemed racists. So, why don't they let white people or blacks with differing opinions in?

Hispanics don't mind if non Hispanics (whites, blacks, etc) craft policy or commentary concerning them, so long as they are in line with their interests. Any Hispanic who doesn't hold the same beliefs are deemed as traitors to the cause. Why don't they let whites, blacks and Hispanics with differing opinions in?

Can't you see? These people can be racist or misogynistic to members of their own ethnicity/gender, if they break lock step with members of them and if they don't belong to the preferred party. Liberals claim to be about diversity, but as I see it, they consist of different factions who completely contradict such an assertion. In essence they represent a different type of racism and/or bigotry. These groups claim to represent each ethnicity/gender equally, but shun members of those groups who hold different opinions.

Blacks racist towards blacks, women being misogynistic to women, Hispanics being racist towards Hispanics and so on.

See the double standards?

Last edited:

Where do I start?

Clear?

But liberal women's rights groups don't mind when male politicians make policy or fashion commentary about them, as is the case with the pro-choice and feminist movements. Any woman who disagrees is deemed as someone "who doesn't know what's good for her." So why won't they allow men or women with differing opinions in?

Same with Black liberals, they don't mind white liberals making policy so long as such policy is in line with their interests. Blacks who hold differing opinions are deemed racists. So, why don't they let white people or blacks with differing opinions in?

Hispanics don't mind if non Hispanics (whites, blacks, etc) craft policy or commentary concerning them, so long as they are in line with their interests. Any Hispanic who doesn't hold the same beliefs are deemed as traitors to the cause. Why don't they let whites, blacks and Hispanics with differing opinions in?

Can't you see? These people can be racist or misogynistic to members of their own ethnicity/gender, if they break lock step with members of them and if they don't belong to the preferred party. Liberals claim to be about diversity, but as I see it, they consist of different factions who completely contradict such an assertion. In essence they represent a different type of racism and/or bigotry. These groups claim to represent each ethnicity/gender equally, but shun members of those groups who hold different opinions.

Blacks racist towards blacks, women being misogynistic to women, Hispanics being racist towards Hispanics and so on.

Why would a caucus including opposing opinions?

The whole point of a "caucus" is that it's a group that votes together on the issues important to them.

Do you think the Tea Party Caucus would allow Elizabeth Warren to join?

The whole point of a "caucus" is that it's a group that votes together on the issues important to them.

cau·cus
ˈkôkəs/
noun
noun: caucus; plural noun: caucuses
  1. 1.
    a meeting of the members of a legislative body who are members of a particular political party, to select candidates or decide policy.
    synonyms:meeting, assembly, gathering, congress, conference, convention, rally, convocation
    "caucuses will be held in eleven states"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
    • the members of a caucus.
  2. 2.
    a group of people with shared concerns within a political party or larger organization.
    synonyms:members, party, faction, camp, bloc, group, set, band, ring, cabal, coterie, pressure group
    "the conservative caucus"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
verb
North American
verb: caucus; 3rd person present: caucuses; past tense: caucused; past participle: caucused; gerund or present participle: caucusing
  1. 1.
    hold or form a caucus.

Ok, where does it say race specific in nature??

What the others are telling you in the dumbed down form, would be if we had an all white caucus, some POS would scream racism ...................

Presume for the moment that there was a congressional white caucus.
Presume for the moment that a black member of congress asked to join and was denied.
Presume for the moment that the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all the usual hooligans started screaming about racism.
How would you respond to said charges of racism?

You have to be a freaking neanderthal to claim that you don't have a picture I.D. card. You need one to get into most federal buildings, cash a check, rent an apartment, collect food stamps and do just about everything that is needed to be done in the modern world. The radical left promotes the insulting racist concept that ordinary Black citizens are unable to function in the modern world and need to be cared for by the democrat party. Voting precincts bend over backwards to furnish legitimate voters with everything they need to vote. Visit one.
Again, it's not about voter ID....
No. Its about voter ID. Read the OP.

I did, I stated that if the ONLY thing in the bills were a free photo ID with certain exceptions, it wouldn't be a problem. But it's the other things involved as mentioned in my OP.

And also the "photo ID" is always favorable to Republicans. Why in Texas is it okay to show your NRA card but not a state university's student ID?

Presume for the moment that there was a congressional white caucus.
Presume for the moment that a black member of congress asked to join and was denied.
Presume for the moment that the NAACP, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and all the usual hooligans started screaming about racism.
How would you respond to said charges of racism?

Uh -- how does denying membership in a caucus constitute "racism"?

Where do I start?

Clear?

Caucuses are for like minded people with a cause...there still might be differences amongst the caucus members....

As far as others who are not members of their caucus, they can argue/debate with the black caucus or tea party caucus or whatever caucus on the Senate or House Floor... no one is being shut out from voicing their own point of view on issues...

Where do I start?

Clear?

Caucuses are for like minded people with a cause...there still might be differences amongst the caucus members....

As far as others who are not members of their caucus, they can argue/debate with the black caucus or tea party caucus or whatever caucus on the Senate or House Floor... no one is being shut out from voicing their own point of view on issues...

I seriously doubt that. The way those groups treat others who are polar opposites of what they believe tells me otherwise. Just look at the way the NAACP treated Deneen Borelli. A black conservative woman. Not allowed to speak at convention held by an association that claims to represent "colored" people.

Now tell me, what warrants such exclusivity?

You have to be a freaking neanderthal to claim that you don't have a picture I.D. card. You need one to get into most federal buildings, cash a check, rent an apartment, collect food stamps and do just about everything that is needed to be done in the modern world. The radical left promotes the insulting racist concept that ordinary Black citizens are unable to function in the modern world and need to be cared for by the democrat party. Voting precincts bend over backwards to furnish legitimate voters with everything they need to vote. Visit one.
Again, it's not about voter ID....
No. Its about voter ID. Read the OP.
I did, I stated that if the ONLY thing in the bills were a free photo ID with certain exceptions, it wouldn't be a problem. But it's the other things involved as mentioned in my OP.
Those things are irrelevant to the topic here.
And in any case -- do you think it would violate the constitution if a state limited in-person voting to election day?

Why in Texas is it okay to show your NRA card but not a state university's student ID?
Who told you this? Either they don't know what they're talking about, or they lied.

Forum List

Back