Voter ID and Race

Yea, so TruthMattersNot, do you honestly believe voter ID suppresses votes?? Have you actually done any research on states with voter ID laws already in place. Georgia has voter ID, we've actually seen an increase in people going to the polls. ;)

Absolutely. Dead people, illegal alien and imaginary group voting are all down when ID is checked. Are you saying that's a good thing? Disenfranchising groups like that?

heres your little problimo.

there is no evidence of such fraud in any level high enough to warrent the spending of billions of dollars these laws will require to be implimented.

why do you want tax payer dollars wasted on an non exsistant crime?

You have a lot of problemos. But those can wait, first, I can't get past the "billions." Can you show me a link on how it's going to cost "billions" to check ID's?

jesus you are a parasite

You want government handouts, and that we don't want to give them to you makes "us" parasites? You're just too funny. I don't know how anyone could take you seriously. I hope the puppy in the photo isn't dependent on you for meals.

That is why i mock her.

Oh, you have to. There isn't going to be a discussion since nothing is coming back no matter what point you make.

You want government handouts, and that we don't want to give them to you makes "us" parasites? You're just too funny. I don't know how anyone could take you seriously. I hope the puppy in the photo isn't dependent on you for meals.

That is why i mock her.

Oh, you have to. There isn't going to be a discussion since nothing is coming back no matter what point you make.

I know... there was a time when i would converse with her. I got tired of her crazy train. Now i just mock and laugh... its much more fun.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That is why i mock her.

I know... there was a time when i would converse with her. I got tired of her crazy train. Now i just mock and laugh... its much more fun.

I went through that same thing. I'd try so hard to get them to see how their argument was wrong. Finally I realized you can't make someone see who doesn't want to.

Didn't Macarthy say something like that if liberals were merely stupid then some of their positions by chance would serve America's interest?

I went through that same thing. I'd try so hard to get them to see how their argument was wrong. Finally I realized you can't make someone see who doesn't want to.

Didn't Macarthy say something like that if liberals were merely stupid then some of their positions by chance would serve America's interest?

It wasn't even that for me. I get people have opinions and will stick to them and not change.... fair enough.

But its when she flat out lies. ( and then sees it, quotes herself and calls herself a liar :lol: ) Its when she uses opinion pieces and calls them FACTS. Flat out turns everything into a left right thing. Spews her racist shit... i was done.

All she understands is mocking.

:lmao:

It wasn't even that for me. I get people have opinions and will stick to them and not change.... fair enough.

But its when she flat out lies. ( and then sees it, quotes herself and calls herself a liar :lol: ) Its when she uses opinion pieces and calls them FACTS. Flat out turns everything into a left right thing. Spews her racist shit... i was done.

And when you give her "cold hard court documented" facts, like I did upthread, she ignores them and spouts her meaningless drivel all over again.

But one good thing in this thread. She didn't post the infamous 26 year old LA Times link. :D

All she understand is mocking.

And when you give her "cold hard court documented" facts, like I did upthread, she ignores them and spouts her meaningless drivel all over again.

But one good thing in this thread. She didn't post the infamous 26 year old LA Times link. :D

Well, not YET, anyway...

All she understand is mocking.

:wtf:

Now why am i not surprised at that?

I have made major changes in my views based on people who have made better arguments. Like the war on drugs, I was for it because I oppose using drugs. But I had to admit when my views were challenged on that we not only have the incredible invasion into our privacy, shootings in the inner cities and the drug cartels that dominate and destabalize countries around the world ... and we still have the drugs ... And the reason for that is basic capitalism.

The more successful the war on drugs is, the more the price will go up by supply and demand, and the more ruthless the dealers will get. There is no way to win it. No one, including me, will not do drugs because the government tells me I can't. I don't do them because I don't want to. Why would I expect anyone else to be different on that? I've changed my views on abortion to pro-choice and marriage to opposing all government marriage for similar reason. When government does it, there is no benefit and there is all cost.

But with the left it's even beyond that. They claim to care about blacks and the poor. But all the minimum wage does is destroy them and they don't care. They don't care that our education system stinks unless they get the solution they want anyway, more government money. They feed starving people in Africa but have no plan do deal with overpopulation or that they are exacerbating it. They demand government spending to create jobs which does nothing but destroy them. They block domestic energy so we buy it overseas and float it across the ocean as if we're not on the same planet as the rest of the world.

I do not see how it's possible they "care" about anything they claim to when they don't care that their policies harm that which they said they cared about and they won't consider anything else. Liberalism is always taking a problem they want to address and applying a solution they want to apply which seldom if ever would logically lead to solving the problem they set out to address.

Last edited:

That is why her party is dying.

Forum List

Back