Voter fraud !!!

Bat Guano linking to a partisan site 'Occupy Democrat', while self hating jewess Jill Stein is doing the Hill-Beasts' dirty work. A micro-mini shitstorm that'll pass real fast.
I live in WI, and didn't hear jack shit about this on the local news. If it was noteworthy, the leftist media here in WI would have had it plastered all over every station in every city.

It's a farce.

Try again bat shit... you progtards grabbing at straws and lying is already past absurd, it's mind boggling, and we all see it.

Damn. Liberals allege racism and hate and when they lose a popular election, they allege assorts of stuff, blame right wingers hypocrisy and want a recount. OK, do it.I am good with that. Libs lost fair and square.
Darn. The far right and alt right do engage in racism and hate, whether they win or lose. Fact.

Stop crying, 007 pole rider.
Awww... FAKEY JAKEY... you replied to me... I see you can still type while you have your butt buddy's cock in your mouth.
Says Mr. Faggot! :lol:

Fact is the far right and alt right stuff ballot boxes and intimidate their enemies. Then they are amazed when they get stomped!

Last edited:
Awww... FAKEY JAKEY... you replied to me... I see you can still type while you have your butt buddy's cock in your mouth.

Fact is the far right and alt right stuff ballot boxes and intimidate their enemies. They they are amazed when they get stomped!
So you about polished that bottle of KY off or what, queenie?

Tell us about Barry telling all the illegal aliens to vote...

The real fraudsters

Three Wisconsin Counties Just Admitted They Padded Trump’s Win With Fake Votes

A county in Wisconsin named Outagamie County had four precincts in the areas of Cicero, Grand Chute, Bear Creek, and Hortonville which all showed that they had fewer people overall than had voted in the presidential election. This instance, naturally, caused the Internet to fly in a fury claiming, rightly, that voter fraud was taking place. The precincts quickly adjusted their voting totals, which removed over a thousand votes from Donald Trump’s side. What a coincidence, the party which has spent years decrying voter fraud were once again benefiting from voter fraud.

Three Wisconsin Counties Just Admitted They Padded Trump's Win With Fake Votes
Gunno, the best thing in the world is Trump in power.....let these people see exactly what white men in the white house can do for em'.

and they will s0n...........

Hey Tiggered.......how ya making out with the big bumpy cucumber these last 2 weeks?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

I wish I could convey to you nuts, Trump is your nightmare, not mine....own it and move on, damit!!

The election is over, Duck won....lets get pass this shit, get our pop corn out and enjoy the fuck fest that's comin to his Nazi nuts. I just hope his wife is willing to share her huge dick for a husband with Putin in the bedroom, not to mention the intire GOP party lip locked on his ass!!

Fact is the far right and alt right stuff ballot boxes and intimidate their enemies. They they are amazed when they get stomped!
So you about polished that bottle of KY off or what, queenie?

Tell us about Barry telling all the illegal aliens to vote...
Are you and your boyfriend already drunk this early. You are fantasizing again, sweetie.

The darkness of the Far Right and the Alt Right will exposed in the incredible failure that will be the Trump administration.

Damn. Liberals allege racism and hate and when they lose a popular election, they allege assorts of stuff, blame right wingers hypocrisy and want a recount. OK, do it.I am good with that. Libs lost fair and square.
Darn. The far right and alt right do engage in racism and hate, whether they win or lose. Fact.
Stop sniveling, butt boi.
The truth is never sniveling, which you so enjoy doing with your boy friends.

Forum List

Back