Voter Fraud in Indiana Democratic party chairman resigns

This is serious folks and not some conspiracy. Forged signitures including the Governor of Indiana's who has just found out indicates that Obama wasn't eligible and this means serious voter fraud took place. The Democrat chairman has been forced to resign because of the fake signatures used to favor Obama. I find this not suprising from this negro. Had this been discovered it definitely would have become a campaign issue brought up by an opponent and Obama would not be our president today. Instead we have a usurper in the Oval Office.

Breitbart.tv » Fake Signatures May Mean Obama Didn’t Actually Qualify to Run for President in Indiana

I must tell you....and this from the Right side of the aisle....I cannot even read your posts due to that objectionalble avi.

You need to get with the program. This nation is in shamble because of Obama, a usurper. You need to read Minor vs Happerset to understand. He isn't a natural born citizen.

This is serious folks and not some conspiracy. Forged signitures including the Governor of Indiana's who has just found out indicates that Obama wasn't eligible and this means serious voter fraud took place. The Democrat chairman has been forced to resign because of the fake signatures used to favor Obama. I find this not suprising from this negro. Had this been discovered it definitely would have become a campaign issue brought up by an opponent and Obama would not be our president today. Instead we have a usurper in the Oval Office.

Breitbart.tv » Fake Signatures May Mean Obama Didn’t Actually Qualify to Run for President in Indiana

Retire you took this thread in another direction with your avatar. Dude I am really disappointed.

I must tell you....and this from the Right side of the aisle....I cannot even read your posts due to that objectionalble avi.

You need to get with the program. This nation is in shamble because of Obama, a usurper. You need to read Minor vs Happerset to understand. He isn't a natural born citizen.

obama may be many things but he is not a monkey nor does he look like one

anyone who has committed voter fraud or voter registration fraud should be punished for their crimes according to the law....is that really too hard to understand?

oh, and I see there is a link for a republican secretary of State that committed voter fraud in your links as well...

same goes to both sides of the aisle....you commit the crime, you do the time....

Thats just how I am I am non partisan and don't forget it.
That is if the second post is the one you are commenting about.

at this point it does not matter. Except as historical interest and a relavatory explanation of just what kind of guy Obama is.

Election to the white house is by the electors of the electoral college. And they can vote any way they please for any reason they please

This does not surprise me or shock me. My main feeling is "told you he was a crook."

Forum List

Back