Voter Fraud Hype: The GOP War On Voting Rights

Wow... these voter ID laws seriously scare you extremely radical progressives. You must be cheating a hell of alot more than people realize.

Maybe Democrats should propose IQ tests for voting?
You'd disenfranchise your base. The left thinks that minorities are too stupid to get an ID card.

TM seems to think that. He/she won't come out and say why requiring an ID would prevent those from voting.

There doesn't appear to be anything physical since minorities certainly work, pay taxes, own guns, drive vehicles, and hold positions in the public service.

So the only thing left is the assumption that some minorities....the title of this silly "study" that he/she keeps touting is "Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com". Blacks.

I'm sorry to say this but I think you're right since he can't or simply won't give any reason other than citing a minority group is effected by an ID law. If it isn't that, what else can it be? He won't tell us so we have to speculate.

In all fairness, maybe she should be working on removing the obstacles for attaining ID. That is a more serious issue, considering what lies ahead for all of us. Where I live, it's very irresponsible to not have ID, except for Illegals, which are pretty untouchable here.

Maybe Democrats should propose IQ tests for voting?
You'd disenfranchise your base. The left thinks that minorities are too stupid to get an ID card.

TM seems to think that. He/she won't come out and say why requiring an ID would prevent those from voting.

There doesn't appear to be anything physical since minorities certainly work, pay taxes, own guns, drive vehicles, and hold positions in the public service.

So the only thing left is the assumption that some minorities....the title of this silly "study" that he/she keeps touting is "Study: South Carolina voter ID law hit black precincts hardest - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com". Blacks. Making it an issue of minorities.

I'm sorry to say this but I think you're right since he can't or simply won't give any reason other than citing a minority group is effected by an ID law. If it isn't that, what else can it be? He won't tell us so we have to speculate.

Bears Repeating:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back