Voter fraud exposed......easy in Vermont!

You progressives still haven't gotten over the black eye that you got over ACORN...have you?

All that's been proven by this kid's latest PR stunt...and that's what they are...is that our system of elections ARE vulnerable to voter fraud. Now you COULD choose to respond to that by trying to claim there is no problem or it's isolated...but judging from past experience I would wager that Mr. O'Keefe has more than one instance of this "fraud" on tape and will keep releasing more to further embarrass those who say voter fraud because of a lack of valid ID is not an issue.

Why don't we just institute a nationwide voter's ID and put this nonsense to rest once and for all?

Because hurting the poor and the lower class is something Republicans love to do. Even to their own. Cruel bastards.

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has released a new video exposing just how easy it is to commit voter fraud in Vermont.

The video, a sequel to O'Keefe's "Primary of the Living Dead" in New Hampshire, shows a Veritas agent entering various voting places around the state of Vermont, giving a different name each time. Each time, he is given a ballot without showing an ID, to his disbelief.

O'Keefe's new video from Vermont could not be more timely, coming the day after the U.S. Department of Justice's civil rights division blocked a Texas photo ID requirement for voters -- to the applause of the American Civil Liberties Union, which claimed that the law was “discriminatory” against “Latinos, African-Americans, elderly citizens, and others.”

New O'Keefe video exposes Vermont voter fraud | Times 247

Did anyone notice that this was voter fraud for the GOP primary?

Speaking of voter fraud, how's about we start talking about Iowa, where first they declared Romney, then declared Santorum, or how about Maine, where entire towns and a whole county who voted for Ron Paul had their votes thrown out?

Yeah......sure.........the only ones I see committing voter fraud right now is the GOP.

Funny, when I go to vote, they look my name up on a list.

Me, too. And if I am dead or a felon, I should not be on that list. And if I am not on that list, I am not able to vote, even if I do have an ID.

Pretty simple.

You progressives still haven't gotten over the black eye that you got over ACORN...have you?

All that's been proven by this kid's latest PR stunt...and that's what they are...is that our system of elections ARE vulnerable to voter fraud. Now you COULD choose to respond to that by trying to claim there is no problem or it's isolated...but judging from past experience I would wager that Mr. O'Keefe has more than one instance of this "fraud" on tape and will keep releasing more to further embarrass those who say voter fraud because of a lack of valid ID is not an issue.

Why don't we just institute a nationwide voter's ID and put this nonsense to rest once and for all?

Because hurting the poor and the lower class is something Republicans love to do. Even to their own. Cruel bastards.

And having to lie to do it. The ACORN workers went along with O'Keefe so they could notify authorities. In fact they did notify authorities. They should have gotten a medal. Instead they get shut down. Absurd.

While you are putting words in my mouth, would you go ahead and order lunch for me.

Already ordered a salad sandwich. Fajita chicken, lettuce, tomato, and onion food processed and placed into a wrap. So, how do you expect a conviction without voter fraud being proved? :lol:

You have to break the law to prove it is possible? That's dismal logic. I don't have to murder someone to prove that murder happens.

This has nothing to do with election integrity. O'Keefe is just a paid goon for the GOP who is trying to gin up controversy to enable voter ID laws which only aim to disenfranchise voters.

I know full well you would accept nothing short of actual fraud. Now its happened and you're mad at the person who outed it? The only logical conclusion is you are angry your party's tricks have been uncovered.

Already ordered a salad sandwich. Fajita chicken, lettuce, tomato, and onion food processed and placed into a wrap. So, how do you expect a conviction without voter fraud being proved? :lol:

You have to break the law to prove it is possible? That's dismal logic. I don't have to murder someone to prove that murder happens.

This has nothing to do with election integrity. O'Keefe is just a paid goon for the GOP who is trying to gin up controversy to enable voter ID laws which only aim to disenfranchise voters.

I know full well you would accept nothing short of actual fraud. Now its happened and you're mad at the person who outed it? The only logical conclusion is you are angry your party's tricks have been uncovered.

Oh no. I've hated O'Keefe since the Abbie Boudreau stunt. He's a sack of shit, even Beck sees through it.

But if you guys want to hang your star on him, then go for it.

Oh no. I've hated O'Keefe since the Abbie Boudreau stunt. He's a sack of shit, even Beck sees through it.

You sure are consistent in deflecting.

In this case it is not. When it comes to O'Keefe's claims; credibility and character count.

He has none of either, unless you want to justify his luring-a-female-reporter-onto-a-boat-full-of-dildos.

In this case it is not. When it comes to O'Keefe's claims; credibility and character count.

He has none of either, unless you want to justify his luring-a-female-reporter-onto-a-boat-full-of-dildos.

Your ACORN butt hurt is dually noted.

Yep, but first I have to fill out and sign an identity card. Then they look up my name and ask for a picture ID.

Where in the constitution does it say you need a "photo ID"? Don't you know who you are?

Republicans are masters at ballot stuffing and losing votes. Look at their primaries. How many will Voter ID stop out of a hundred million? One? Two? OK, maybe two.

O'Keefe has exposed Medicare Fraud, voter fraud, and has show ACORN to be more corrupt and more dangerous to our nation than any organized crime family

He's my fucking hero

JamesOKeefe-Pimp.jpg

Yeh I remember this guy....
It was cool how he got those ACORN people on tape
giving advise on how to break the law....:clap2:

Yep, but first I have to fill out and sign an identity card. Then they look up my name and ask for a picture ID.

Where in the constitution does it say you need a "photo ID"? Don't you know who you are?

Republicans are masters at ballot stuffing and losing votes. Look at their primaries. How many will Voter ID stop out of a hundred million? One? Two? OK, maybe two.

Sure Deany, sure.

Forum List

Back