Voter fraud exposed......easy in Vermont!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has released a new video exposing just how easy it is to commit voter fraud in Vermont.

The video, a sequel to O'Keefe's "Primary of the Living Dead" in New Hampshire, shows a Veritas agent entering various voting places around the state of Vermont, giving a different name each time. Each time, he is given a ballot without showing an ID, to his disbelief.

O'Keefe's new video from Vermont could not be more timely, coming the day after the U.S. Department of Justice's civil rights division blocked a Texas photo ID requirement for voters -- to the applause of the American Civil Liberties Union, which claimed that the law was “discriminatory” against “Latinos, African-Americans, elderly citizens, and others.”

New O'Keefe video exposes Vermont voter fraud | Times 247

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas has released a new video exposing just how easy it is to commit voter fraud in Vermont.

The video, a sequel to O'Keefe's "Primary of the Living Dead" in New Hampshire, shows a Veritas agent entering various voting places around the state of Vermont, giving a different name each time. Each time, he is given a ballot without showing an ID, to his disbelief.

O'Keefe's new video from Vermont could not be more timely, coming the day after the U.S. Department of Justice's civil rights division blocked a Texas photo ID requirement for voters -- to the applause of the American Civil Liberties Union, which claimed that the law was “discriminatory” against “Latinos, African-Americans, elderly citizens, and others.”

James O'Keefe is a documented lying sack of shit who has been busted heavily editing his tapes for content. He's also a convicted criminal.

I wouldn't trust a damn thing he says.

Memory lane:
44 - Abbie Boudreau targeted by James O'Keefe for "palace of pleasure" video
ACORN filmmaker James O

Which is why I keep saying there's no way in Hell that 90+% of blacks support a political party that's given them government as the male head of household, public housing and a public educational system that has practiced intellectual pedophilia for generations; it's voter fraud in big Democrat controlled cities

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

James O'Keefe is a documented lying sack of shit who has been busted heavily editing his tapes for content. He's also a convicted criminal.

Memory lane:
ACORN filmmaker James O

Apparently you're not interested in checking into it either. Afraid of what you might find?

Memory lane:
ACORN filmmaker James O

Apparently you're not interested in checking into it either. Afraid of what you might find?

No.

The source is a lying sack of shit.

He's done this type of fraudulent reporting in the past. Veritas? What a fucking joke.

I hope they throw him and all of his accomplices in prison......

Secretary of State James Condos, who learned about the video from the Burlington Free Press, said Tuesday afternoon that he hopes the Attorney General’s Office will investigate the video to see whether a crime had taken place.

“My next phone call is to Bill Sorrell’s office,” Condos said, referring to the state’s top prosecutor. The crime of voter fraud is punishable in Vermont by a fine of up to $100 and/or up to one year in jail.

Vermont officials call for criminal inquiry into video that claims to show voter fraud | Burlington Free Press | burlingtonfreepress.com

Secretary of State James Condos, who learned about the video from the Burlington Free Press, said Tuesday afternoon that he hopes the Attorney General’s Office will investigate the video to see whether a crime had taken place.

“My next phone call is to Bill Sorrell’s office,” Condos said, referring to the state’s top prosecutor. The crime of voter fraud is punishable in Vermont by a fine of up to $100 and/or up to one year in jail.

Vermont officials call for criminal inquiry into video that claims to show voter fraud | Burlington Free Press | burlingtonfreepress.com

I hope his little candy ass is thrown in jail for breaking the law..this time.

Memory lane:
ACORN filmmaker James O

Since, as I said, O'Keefe is a lying sack of shit, it won't matter. I'll suspect it's a distortion.

In fact, there are several rebuttals on the web.

He's already on probation for breaking in to Landreau's office.

If I'm following you then, you admit voter fraud can happen, did happen and is pretty easy to do. Thanks.

O'Keefe has exposed Medicare Fraud, voter fraud, and has show ACORN to be more corrupt and more dangerous to our nation than any organized crime family

He's my fucking hero

JamesOKeefe-Pimp.jpg

If I'm following you then, you admit voter fraud can happen, did happen and is pretty easy to do. Thanks.

While you are putting words in my mouth, would you go ahead and order lunch for me.

Already ordered a salad sandwich. Fajita chicken, lettuce, tomato, and onion food processed and placed into a wrap. So, how do you expect a conviction without voter fraud being proved? :lol:

Okay, okay. We get it. Improper voter registration management exposed! We clearly need to remove dead people from voter registration lists. And we also get that Voter ID will not get dead people off the lists. So the obvious solution is to properly manage voter registration rolls.

I can understand why O'Keefe found it hard to believe dead people were on the lists. After all, if a schmuck like him is able to find dead people on the rolls, then a government employee out to be able to, and then remove them.

Duh.

Last edited:
Acquiring proper ID is too much of an expectation for dumb and lazy liberals..................

and those dumb and lazy liberals have "rights" and need protections !!! lol

I hope his little candy ass is thrown in jail for breaking the law..this time.

He's white and politically connected.

Never going to happen.

While you are putting words in my mouth, would you go ahead and order lunch for me.

Already ordered a salad sandwich. Fajita chicken, lettuce, tomato, and onion food processed and placed into a wrap. So, how do you expect a conviction without voter fraud being proved? :lol:

You have to break the law to prove it is possible? That's dismal logic. I don't have to murder someone to prove that murder happens.

This has nothing to do with election integrity. O'Keefe is just a paid goon for the GOP who is trying to gin up controversy to enable voter ID laws which only aim to disenfranchise voters.

You progressives still haven't gotten over the black eye that you got over ACORN...have you?

All that's been proven by this kid's latest PR stunt...and that's what they are...is that our system of elections ARE vulnerable to voter fraud. Now you COULD choose to respond to that by trying to claim there is no problem or it's isolated...but judging from past experience I would wager that Mr. O'Keefe has more than one instance of this "fraud" on tape and will keep releasing more to further embarrass those who say voter fraud because of a lack of valid ID is not an issue.

Why don't we just institute a nationwide voter's ID and put this nonsense to rest once and for all?

Forum List

Back