Voted Today

Yay, Free!! I want to vote early. Never know what can happen between now and Nov. 2nd, I want to make sure Bush gets my vote!!! :D

I mailed my GWB absentee vote yesterday. I also had the pleasure of NOT voting for "Baghdad Jim" McDermott and "Osama Mama" Patty Murray. Just to read those names on a ballot scares the heck out of me.

Go W!

Flying Duck said:
I mailed my GWB absentee vote yesterday. I also had the pleasure of NOT voting for "Baghdad Jim" McDermott and "Osama Mama" Patty Murray. Just to read those names on a ballot scares the heck out of me.

Go W!

Flying Duck, you live in Seattle? Or Bainbridge Island?

Right on! -=d=-, -Cp, and I all live in the Puyallup area. I think there are a couple others from the Puget Sound area on the boards too.

Flying Duck said:

Go W!

I haven't voted yet myself - I love going to the Seattle polls and making pro-Republican comments. :dev1: (living dangerously and sleepless in Seattle)

Re the senatorial race, I don't know how much longer I can stomach Osama Mama's (aka the tennis shoes senator Patty Murray-D) political ads. Her whiny voice just grates on my nerves. George Nethercutt-R is making a pretty forceful run. His ads are replaying Murray's favorable comments about Osama bin Laden and the fact that she voted against home security. Neverthless, she is the toast of this liberal sewer of a city. Did you know that they even have a statue of Lenin here?

Forum List

Back