Vote Your Race Part II

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Because blacks and Hispanics vote in high percentages for Democratic Party, and because DNC and liberal media play race card every election, and because these groups have a racial control agenda...why do whites vote Democratic? If whites voted in those percentages GOP Trump wins in a landslide. If your white and live in suburbs minority groups hate you. You epitomize in their world view all that is wrong with our nation. They hate your ass.

Ikr.

I hate white people but at least I know they are the only people I have.
Thank for your honesty. It's the one thing I cannot stand about this board is when so many posters, especially liberals, will not come to the reality that the Democratic Party has pimped racial divide in this country for political purposes. But I think it will backfire on them. Millions of everyday, non-racist whites in American suburbia do not like the embrace that Hillary has with hate groups like Black Lives Matter.

White America needs to get wise and rise up against the Clinton crime regime. Not to exclude anyone else but their vote seems pretty sure.

Forum List

Back